TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AC1speakerbox
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 1242

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

    I really thought Manti would have quit playing by now, lol.

    Attaboy

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

      well if you think about it, manti isn't the only awesome vet around anymore, so he doesn't have to be killed right away all the time now.

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

        YOU CAN KILL MY BODY, BUT YOU CAN NEVER SILENCE MY SPIRITya!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

          in?
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

            Originally posted by clarinet89
            well if you think about it, manti isn't the only awesome vet around anymore, so he doesn't have to be killed right away all the time now.
            he never was the only awesome vet

            but if by 'awesome' you mean 'amiable,' then sure!
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

              I mean, killing manti was just tradition.

              We honor our traditions.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                Also, AIM screen names would be nice. Just makes things easier on my part.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                  Hey guys lets start a new tradition

                  I call the new one "Kill FictionJunction First" Manti charisma = epic defeat
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                    in

                    amanetora
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Hey guys lets start a new tradition

                      I call the new one "Kill FictionJunction First" Manti charisma = epic defeat
                      Lets do it. It'll be funnay.

                      Comment

                      • A2P
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 3127

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                        IN!!

                        Awesome Lamer
                        Last edited by A2P; 10-11-2009, 10:38 PM.

                        Comment

                        • AC1speakerbox
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1242

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                          rofl!

                          edit: Wait, why the "fuk you"? You got in. Can't count?

                          edit2: Damn you A2P and your fast Goddamn edits! Made me look stupid twice in the same thread. =((((
                          Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 10-11-2009, 10:43 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                            This half of signups is closed, next round opens at noon est.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                              you can't just start a tradition
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Player Signups

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                you can't just start a tradition
                                I'm DarkManticoreX2. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...