TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

    Manti charisma = epic defeat

    Emerald
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

      You are my enemy forever.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

        Iggy, I'll revise the game another time, in the mean time a vote for Emerald to hopefully finish this.
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

          mystery games lost their novelty years ago
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

            and here I figured no one else would vote the same as me

            But seriously, guys, announce when player signups will start. I will rape and destroy all of you if I miss signups because they're opened randomly and closed before I get a chance to get to the thread.

            Comment

            • tupacodaman
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 635

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

              well... if it still matters, BDN. I'm confused as to why you guys want to play a game where the wolves will most likely win, not to mention the fact that the game will drag on for 2 weeks... but ok.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                hey, it's games like these that open doors for green participation. You're only as useful as you want to be, so fish for information, extort others and risk it. Being considered a wolf suspect goes to show you're either doing something right, wrong or stupid. But, hey, at least you're doing something.
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                  emerald

                  I want to see twg in it's purest form.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                    BDN: 4
                    Fiction: 1
                    Vic: 1
                    Emerald: 8

                    I say give it another day or two then start player sign-ups at least a few days after a winner is chosen.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                      emerald

                      It's about time we had a simple, pure TWG.

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                        Dammit people, let's ****ing play!

                        emerald

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                          Whoever makes the thread for player signups (current host? previous host?), make sure to start the thread with information for WHEN signups START. Don't just randomly open a thread and randomly allow people in. That gives unfair advantage to people who happen to be on at the time at the expense of players who probably will apply better effort or who care more.

                          Comment

                          • AC1speakerbox
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1242

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Whoever makes the thread for player signups (current host? previous host?)
                            That'd be the current host, Emerald.
                            Maybe that's not a good sign of things to come on the subject of host activity. =/

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                              Emerald wins, discussion closed.

                              Player sign-ups to be announced/ posted by the new host.
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                                If emerald remains MIA for a long enough time (he last logged on 3 days ago) I'll host it.

                                Comment

                                Working...