TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

    I recommend we play something normal, so everyone has time to fix their games.


    16 players:

    1 Seer
    1 Psychic


    10 Humans

    1 MW
    3 wolves


    Nothing fancy. Just a good old normal game.

    No I am not hosting this I would like someone else to.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      I recommend we play something normal, so everyone has time to fix their games.


      16 players:

      1 Seer
      1 Psychic


      10 Humans

      1 MW
      3 wolves


      Nothing fancy. Just a good old normal game.

      No I am not hosting this I would like someone else to.
      this but I want a guard instead of a psychic.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

        My game is "fixed" and I would like it to still be in the running, although manti charisma usually = epic defeat. but oh well, cant win em all.

        sleepytime nao.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

          I'm actually interested to see what BDN has in mind. =P

          If I remember, he was considering posting this at the last sign-ups, which means he's had plenty of time to work out the kinks. XD

          Comment

          • tupacodaman
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 635

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

            Originally posted by iggymatrixcounter
            @fiction: I take it back, I think I found a way to setup an iron clad alliance with all the blues, render the wolf's crowd controller useless, and start up with up to 6 people day 1. Something would need to change to make it fair for the wolves.

            did you talk to fic about this? I voiced my concerns to him and he addressed them already. I'd like to play his game, and if no one else fixes their games appropriately I guess i'll vote for BDN's game since his games always involve everyone and have generally good activity

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

              iggy, send me a pm explaining how you'd go about doing this. I've thought of several strategies and I don't see it happening.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                Originally posted by freakysnots
                this but I want a guard instead of a psychic.
                That would be alliance fodder, you dork. The point is to give humans things to talk about, things to work with, without making the whole thing alliance driven. You might like alliances for winning games for you, but they kill activity and make the games BORING, particularly for players outside of the alliance with no chance of getting in.

                But really, if you want an alliance to win the game for you, you're playing the wrong game. Logic, deduction, social interaction/engineering. These are the things that a fun game of mafia/TWG is based on.

                Manti, looks good. Why not give that to clarinet for his "no bells and whistles" format? Whoever is willing to host manti's game gets my vote. If no one pops up to do it, I'll give my vote to clarinet's game.

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                  It has been a while since I want to host a game, but I never got around to. So, I propose myself to host Manti's game:

                  16 players:

                  1 Seer
                  1 Psychic


                  10 Humans

                  1 MW
                  3 wolves

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                    emerald000 has my vote then.

                    Comment

                    • clarinet89
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 899

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                      emerald

                      Questionable Content

                      Comment

                      • AC1speakerbox
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1242

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                        I've been thinking about posting one last edition of that pakkuman game of mine because several people showed some interest in it.

                        I'm the type of person who doesn't like to just throw away work that I've done. =/
                        I tend to whore it out for all it's worth.

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                          emerald

                          I will try again next game after I tweak this one
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Viccica
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 702

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                            BDN


                            His games are always fun.. :3




                            Will fiddle with my game. In the meantime, I have a mystery game as well I want looked over to see if it works... If anyone is willing.
                            Dear sirs,
                            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                            Sincerely,

                            Your Client
                            Eco Friendly
                            ♥~Chu

                            Comment

                            • A2P
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 3127

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                              emerald

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXXIX: Host Sign-ups

                                emerald
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...