TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

    Posted by meno in the game thread, Moved it here

    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
    in for sub (MenoRS123)
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #62
      Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

      im fortunate to have internet for the next week or so and im looking forward to watching this game. its gonna be a good one. ^.^

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #63
        Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

        Wow.. I got a whopping 0 messages on both my Yahoo and FFR inbox. Good job. Never mind then. Have fun.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • NFD
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 4715

          #64
          Re: TWG LXXXII: Knuckles' Chaotix 2

          Is this a bad one to join too?

          Comment

          • Viccica
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2009
            • 702

            #65
            Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

            Yeah, probably. The game's already started, so it's a bit late. But a good game would be one that's relatively simple. Mystery games are kind of complicated at times.



            I want you to play, though. D:
            Dear sirs,
            One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

            In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

            Sincerely,

            Your Client
            Eco Friendly
            ♥~Chu

            Comment

            Working...