TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #16
    Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

    in, tupacodaman

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #17
      Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

      Originally posted by Hufsa
      We've actually been having trouble with inactivity ourselves, lately--hence why I'm here (to participate in an active game, that is; I'm not trying to steal away players or anything). Many of the players would likely be out of their depth here, as well. It's a relatively young crowd.
      If we get enough newcomers, we might possibly be able to resurrect jTWG, and that would solve that problem. The issue is finding enough new players.

      Comment

      • iluswirl
        Clueless & Comfortable
        • May 2007
        • 462

        #18
        Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

        Ugh. I don't have enough time.. But I can't resist. I'll have to work a couple days, but i'm still IN. (iluswirl)

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #19
          Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

          in if there's room. astickytree
          Last edited by rzr; 05-14-2009, 07:32 PM.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

            Originally posted by Hufsa
            We've actually been having trouble with inactivity ourselves, lately--hence why I'm here (to participate in an active game, that is; I'm not trying to steal away players or anything). Many of the players would likely be out of their depth here, as well. It's a relatively young crowd.
            robersona's 13 I think.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #21
              Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

              in if there's room even though i know there isnt

              Comment

              • jump_the_bullet
                Oh you fancy, huh?
                • Jan 2008
                • 912

                #22
                Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                **** theres no way ill be in this one. not if signups are at 8

                Comment

                • AC1speakerbox
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1242

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                  I'm pretty sure it's a good idea I sit this one.

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                    Signups are closed. Resuming for second batch of signups at 8 tomorrow.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                      I concede my spot to JTB (Aksmooth77)

                      I'll just sign up at 10pm my time.
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                        uhmm how many hours/minutes from this post until the next signups open.

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                          if you're on EST, then it opens in 5.5 hours exactly

                          Comment

                          • tupacodaman
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 635

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                            wait haha soooo tired, meant to type "if you're on EST then it opens at 9 am", but I answered your question. 5.5 hours from w/e time you are at atm

                            Comment

                            • Bolth mannn
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 2228

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                              PERFECT

                              i get home from youth 20 minutes before the signups open

                              Comment

                              • NFD
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 4715

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                                I should probably read that thing you sent me for my birthday, huh BDN. >_>'

                                Comment

                                Working...