TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mattc16
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 524

    #46
    Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

    i'm in, if there's no space left in for sub x


    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #47
      Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

      in aim is mattc16mcfc


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • sc979
        FFR Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 1644

        #48
        Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

        in

        Sam97379
        ...

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

          Originally posted by Viccica
          rzr I like your new avy. =]
          Thanks. I made it in like 10 minutes.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • iluswirl
            Clueless & Comfortable
            • May 2007
            • 462

            #50
            Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

            Rzr all I see in your av is pot. And I don't know why either. I'm not a user. But still. :/

            Also, -waits for the game to start now that there are enough to play-

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #51
              Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

              Player slots are full. Game will start either late tonight (really late) or tomorrow.
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                nobody fiffers anymore.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2006
                • 2440

                #52
                Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                I might not be able to make tonight. Sorry guys.

                Feel free to signup as a sub if you missed the game. We will need you.
                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                  D=

                  dammit
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                    oh, I'm dying n1
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                      gg manti, you asshole
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                        Game should be starting at about 10/10:30 tonight.
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                          good

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                            ...

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                              Ok, I know this is going to make near zero sense for those who don’t follow the Sonic series, but still, try to follow.

                              ----------------------------------

                              Since all crises have died down and none of them have anything to do, Knuckles and the Chaotix have gone to Newtrogic High Zone for some downtime.

                              ~~~~

                              “Wow,” said an awestruck Charmy as he laid eyes on the new Chao Coaster, followed by with an excited yell of “This is sooo super-AWESOME!...Huh?” He noticed a blue and pink blob rising into the air; his enthusiastic fist pump had inadvertently sent his cotton candy flying from its cone. “Whoa!” he exclaimed as he rushed off to recover it with a lightning-quick dash.

                              “You said that, like, five
                              times already!” nagged Vector. “I know!” Charmy replied, turning to reveal his successful rescue of the cotton candy. “Isn’t this place great?” Digging in to his sweet treat, he hovered ahead to take in all the sights. “I swear, that kid can be really irritating sometimes…”

                              “Leave him be,” said Knuckles. “He’s just enjoying himself, which everyone here seems to be doing except you. Even Espio’s getting in on the fun.”

                              “Espio’s here?” Vector asked. “I thought he couldn’t make it.”

                              “Yeah? Well, you thought wrong!” came a voice from above. The group looked up just in time to see Espio jump from the top of a climbing wall, with a toy hammer in hand. He ran across the top of a shooting gallery, leapt from the awning and landed in front of the group. “Whoa!” exclaimed Mighty, who was scarcely more than six inches away from him when he landed. “Impressive,” said Knuckles as the group began to walk again. “Where’ve you been?”

                              “Well, I thought about what you guys said – you know, coming to the new park an all – and I figured I could use a bit of fun,” Espio explained as he fell into line with the group “I’ve actually been quite busy – I rode the Chao Coaster, went up to White Mountain, won a prize at the –“

                              “Wait a minute, wait a
                              minute.” Mighty commanded as he came back up to Espio. “You – Espio – out in public socializing, riding rides, playing GAMES? Something’s not right here.”

                              “Yeah, and since when are you such a show-off?” Vector added “You sure you’re feelin’ okay?”

                              “Never better,” Espio said. “I’m not a
                              total stick in the mud, you know.”

                              “Yeah, well, you could’ve fooled me,” Mighty sniped, playfully putting his arm over Espio’s shoulders. “You, shut up,” he retorted, pushing Mighty away. “I’ve got an inflatable hammer and I’m not afraid to use it.”

                              “Hey, guys!” came a cry from far away. “Hey guys, hey guys, hey guys!” It was Charmy, flying swiftly towards them. “What’s happening?” asked Knuckles. “Well, you remember that launch pad thing that we used to use a long time ago to get to different places on the island fast?”

                              “Yeah, I remember!” said Vector. “That thing was pretty cool,” said Mighty. A general murmur of agreement issued from the group. “Well, guess what?!” Charmy said. “I found Mal, and he said that he kept it! It’s just not on the map. It should still work!"

                              “You came just in time!” Vector said. “I was looking through the event schedule, and the races are going to start in the Stadium in 15 minutes! If we use the launchers we can get there in time to get some seats! And look -- Marine’s going to be a guest challenger!”

                              “What are waiting for then? Let’s go!” The company followed Knuckles to the old plaza tower.

                              ~~~

                              After a brief elevator ride, they are back at the place from which they launched their assault against Robotnik

                              “This place is just like I remember!” said Espio. “Hey, it even still has the clock with Eggman’s ugly mug on it. Broken, of course.”

                              “Hey,” Charmy called from the next room, while fiddling with some panel controls. “The old Combi Catcher still works! There’s nothing in it though.” The large metal arm moved to the center of the room.

                              “Come on, let’s go while there’s still tickets!” Mighty and the others began to run toward the launch pad. However, before they could reach the door, it inexplicably slammed shut and locked. “What?” Espio said, bewildered. They heard a scraping noise and turned around to witness the other door sealing itself as well, trapping them in the room. The colored flashing lights all around the room darkened and turned red, washing the room in an ominous crimson hue.

                              “Uh, I-I-I don’t think that’s s-supposed to happen,” muttered Charmy fearfully.

                              ----------------------------------------------------------

                              Game thread coming soon!
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LXXXII: Player Signups

                                Oh boy, can't wait and I like the story thus far

                                Comment

                                Working...