TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #46
    Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

    Or, you can realize I need him as a player and shut the **** up.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

      I dunno, man. Looking at it from someone else's perspective it's probably funny.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #48
        Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

        Can we get an updated player list?


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #49
          Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

          U84, Infinity has been banned for one game due to his death post in his previous TWG.

          Please remove him from the player list.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #50
            Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

            yeah i got banned.

            bit fruity, though
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #51
              Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

              Bollocks

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #52
                Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                Well, I'm gonna give it a max of one more day. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to settle for 14.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                  wait we had 16

                  how do we have 14 now

                  Comment

                  • aTzUeLo1191
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 594

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                    Freaky was never in the TWG to begin with and Infinity is serving his ban.


                    Originally posted by omgitznpv
                    brb suicide
                    JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                    Comment

                    • u84
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1921

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                      Okay, here's how it is. No matter what happens, this game will start tomorrow night at 7:00 PM Eastern.
                      Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                      I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                      Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                      Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                        Was that worthy of giant text, lol. I'm back in.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • u84
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1921

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Was that worthy of giant text, lol. I'm back in.
                          Yes, it was worthy so that people would know when it starts.
                          No, you know too much about the game. Sorry.
                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                            Your choice. Your game sucks, anyway. Well, except the parts I created.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • u84
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1921

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              Your choice. Your game sucks, anyway. Well, except the parts I created.
                              I deleted all roles that you had any say on, so go flame your own TWG.
                              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                                BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

                                Rzr/u84 stop now.

                                Comment

                                Working...