TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #16
    Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

    i'm in. don't care about stories

    Comment

    • infinity.
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 1701

      #17
      Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

      in
      signatures are for nerds

      nerds

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #18
        Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

        in

        Comment

        • u84
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 1921

          #19
          Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

          Alright, this game, unless it isn't filled by then, is going to start on Sunday. Keep the sign-ups coming, though.
          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
          I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

          Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


          Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #20
            Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

            in, first TWG

            EDIT: Disregard that, must fight the temptation to join. I can't promise my activity, so I will save some trouble.

            out

            Comment

            • aTzUeLo1191
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 594

              #21
              Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

              Hi in.


              Originally posted by omgitznpv
              brb suicide
              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

              Comment

              • aTzUeLo1191
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 594

                #22
                Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                p.s stories don't really matter...to meeee.

                (any way the wind blooooooooooows).


                Originally posted by omgitznpv
                brb suicide
                JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #23
                  Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                  in

                  Comment

                  • Ruritsu
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 479

                    #24
                    Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                    In

                    I'll be active, I just probably won't be here on saturdays or before 11:00am on mondays - wensdays...

                    But I'll make time to show activity...
                    =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #25
                      Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                      I thought I was going to be inactive during night 1 due to Hurricane Ike, but it looks like I'll be heading home tomorrow, so I'll be active a day ahead of night 1.

                      p.s. no stories

                      .. they just cause confusion

                      Comment

                      • meno_rocks123
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2324

                        #26
                        Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                        stories
                        You just have to start off with a disclaimer that the stories have nothing to do with roles and are solely for the amusement of the players.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                          oh we're voting for story or not? i personally don't read them unless i'm really interested in the topic, but i'll vote for stories because sometimes they're fun to read

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #28
                            Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                            In regards to post 13, why do you have to try and antagonize ****?

                            Also, Kyle, Ruritsu can't play in your's.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #29
                              Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                              Originally posted by rzr
                              In regards to post 13, why do you have to try and antagonize ****?

                              Also, Kyle, Ruritsu can't play in your's.
                              Okay that was uncalled for. I edited it out ... sorry.

                              But it is merited as it's definitely the truth.

                              >_>

                              Comment

                              • LifeVirus7
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 113

                                #30
                                Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                wut?
                                hey, someone finally noticed

                                Comment

                                Working...