TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #31
    Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

    lol I noticed right after you posted it ...

    Comment

    • LifeVirus7
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2004
      • 113

      #32
      Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

      yeah, but i've done that in other sign ups. don't remember anybody else noticing/pointing it out

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #33
        Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

        crap in as sub

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #34
          Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

          Okay apparently Beaumont got hit hard and has a crap-ton of storm damage, so I might end up being inactive for a lot longer than I had originally planned assuming I head back as opposed to staying in Dallas and having the ability to stay active.

          Don't sub me out yet - I'll keep you all updated and if it ends up looking like I'll be without internet for an extended amount of time, I'll be more than happy to be subbed out.

          Comment

          • x3Mamimi
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 513

            #35
            Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

            I'd love to join sub party.
            jwcgator: mah mee mee
            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

            Comment

            • Ruritsu
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 479

              #36
              Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

              Originally posted by rzr
              In regards to post 13, why do you have to try and antagonize ****?

              Also, Kyle, Ruritsu can't play in your's.
              Whoops, my bad (._.')

              Seems I signed up for both of these (Lack of memory, sorry) so I'll have to drop out of this one seeing as I signed up for the other first...

              Sorry for any trouble caused >.>
              =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #37
                Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                i don't read the stories most of the time

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #38
                  Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                  Okay, well, Ruritsu is gone, so those who signed as subs, I'm gonna put you in now. Any objections?
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #39
                    Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                    Originally posted by Ruritsu
                    Whoops, my bad (._.')

                    Seems I signed up for both of these (Lack of memory, sorry) so I'll have to drop out of this one seeing as I signed up for the other first...

                    Sorry for any trouble caused >.>
                    It wasn't directed towards you.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • aTzUeLo1191
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 594

                      #40
                      Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                      Is it possible that we could just play with 15? Take out a human and a neutral maybe, because these signups are taking forever.

                      And freakysnots AIM is freakysnots.


                      Originally posted by omgitznpv
                      brb suicide
                      JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                      Comment

                      • u84
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 1921

                        #41
                        Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                        Originally posted by aTzUeLo1191
                        Is it possible that we could just play with 15? Take out a human and a neutral maybe, because these signups are taking forever.

                        And freakysnots AIM is freakysnots.
                        Thanks for Freaky's AIM.

                        I guess if I have to, I could.. but the game would be better if the two more people signed up.. Like, really better..
                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #42
                          Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                          Manti's gonna shoot me.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #43
                            Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                            Alright, in. But I swear to god, if this turns out to be an innactive, safety cluster****, then I don't know if I have hope for TWG.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #44
                              Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                              I just realized something, Kyle. Freaky signed up in your game as a substitute, and originally mine as a player. That's the way things will stay.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • u84
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 1921

                                #45
                                Re: TWG XLVIII Player Sign-ups

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                I just realized something, Kyle. Freaky signed up in your game as a substitute, and originally mine as a player. That's the way things will stay.
                                Or, you can understand that I need him as a player and back the hell off.
                                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                                Comment

                                Working...