jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #136
    Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

    Holy ****, Iggy is on! And I'm getting off, now. I have FFR to play. Tell Argo or ilusworl to text me if you guys need me really bad. Or Kyle can just call me.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #137
      Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

      He said he'd be on in 30 minutes.

      I say restart the game.

      And yesterday, u84 told me he knew the roles 100%... then he switched a red and a blue.
      ...

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #138
        Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

        Originally posted by sc979
        He said he'd be on in 30 minutes.

        I say restart the game.

        And yesterday, u84 told me he knew the roles 100%... then he switched a red and a blue.
        Well it doesn't matter.

        He knows all the special roles, and there's only one role that might not be 100%.

        ... meaning we need three AT MOST day phases to win.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #139
          Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

          p.s. hi wolf that's viewing the thread.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #140
            Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

            I'm officially lynching u84. And Infinity is a ****ing MILF!

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #141
              Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

              newsflash: host can't lynch people lol

              Comment

              • u84
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 1921

                #142
                Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                Nah, I guess we're making a new one. If this game continued, I'd get wolfed no matter what. With that, I', posting the list I made and rzr, yous should post your list. I probably got some wrong after all this bull****.
                Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #143
                  Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                  Total Players - 14

                  3/3 The Wolves -

                  1. emerald000 (emerald3x0) - FFR Walrus
                  2. redorigami (MidnightEp0ch) - 87x
                  3. hi_top (flywheel1964) - chardish

                  Wolf Seer - Seers red to human seer and chooses one player each night to seer

                  Master Wolf - Seers green to all seers

                  Wolf - Generic wolf

                  2/2 The Blues -

                  1. argo15 (argo1516) - Plaguefox
                  Seer - Messages me each night with the name of a player to see the color of
                  2. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) - AnotherUnique
                  Guardian - Messages me each night with the name of a player to protect the life of. Seers blue to both seers

                  9/9 The Humans

                  1. u84 (u8477) - Summerschool
                  2. Kekeb (kek3b) - JasonKey
                  3. iluswirl (iluswirl) - lightdarkness
                  4. ruritsu (ruritsu) - Synthlight
                  5. sc979 (sam97379) - MalDON
                  6. Brilliant Dynamite Neon (megamngtx) - Nestlekwik
                  7. atzuelo1191 (atzuelo1191) - Xelius
                  8. Xception704 (jungmour2009) - Admin
                  9. Infinity. (turknglu15) - Tasselfoot
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #144
                    Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                    News flash, I'm spamming to get 5,000 posts.

                    News flash: game's over, Manti says restart.

                    News flash: ****, this is better than EDIT.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • hi_top
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1427

                      #145
                      Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                      well game's over, I was the master wolf

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #146
                        Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                        My list?

                        Wolves: argo (ws), hi_top(mw), red.
                        blues: emerald (seer), tupad (guard).

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #147
                          Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                          Originally posted by hi_top
                          well game's over, I was the master wolf
                          I realized last night that the game is still a little unbalanced. Ima add a Red Miller, ok? 11:3 odds for wolves? Unfair.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Redorigami
                            Call me Massive Swallow
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3162

                            #148
                            Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                            Definitely unfair :/
                            Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                            The ability to lick the clit and the vagina and apply gentle pressure at the same time with one upward lick is something the small tongued of us can only dream about.
                            Originally posted by spreadNv
                            Got dibs on La Camp.
                            Oh right, Im not any good.
                            Got dibs on Pita.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #149
                              Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                              in b4 lock
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • hi_top
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1427

                                #150
                                Re: jTWG L: Mutiny In FFR II

                                What's a Miller?

                                Comment

                                Working...