Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in The Werewolf Game only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
The Werewolf Game
jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
4
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
Join Date:
May 2005
Posts:
2221
Share
Post
#46
06-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky
just kidding :*
Comment
Post
Cancel
Kekeb
davai
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
2765
Share
Post
#47
06-12-2008, 06:23 PM
Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky
damnit rzr
Comment
Post
Cancel
heavylee
FFR Player
Join Date:
Mar 2007
Posts:
961
Share
Post
#48
06-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky
restart the game already... I want my new role.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Lightknight924
FFR Player
Join Date:
Jul 2005
Posts:
1164
Share
Post
#49
06-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky
I hate you too.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DarkManticoreX2
T
W
G
Overlord
Join Date:
Apr 2005
Posts:
7355
Share
Post
#50
06-12-2008, 07:26 PM
Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky
Rzr, make a new thread, I'll lock this one.
Same title and junk.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by
V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
3
4
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment