jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • X3R0H0UR
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 540

    #31
    Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

    why would they kill me? am i like supposed to be good or something? Anyway I posted that I'm a regular green human, and the wolves are really out to kill blues first, so naturally they left me alone....
    Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #32
      Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

      I'm not really supposed to be on right now, but I am.

      Is day really ending at 7 A.M.?

      Safety on Chris301
      ...

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #33
        Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

        Well, I'm going to be busy most of tomorrow and Friday to move back home, so I'll place a vote on argo15 right now.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #34
          Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

          is xception a sub? I just remembered reading his name... So I am going to change my vote to kekeb for now.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

            Lot of safetys. No, heavy, Xception is not in this game. He is a substitute, but is not currently playing. I'll update this post with the total votes in a minute.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #36
              Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

              Morning will end Thursday morning at 7:00 p.m.!?

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #37
                Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                What I mean is, sonce I've been working 10 hour shifts, and I'm in exams right now, I'll be busy at night. So, the night will officially end at 7:00 PM Thursday, however, I will not update it until 7:00 AM of Friday (unless otherwise stated). As of now:

                roundbox - Makilaz
                lightknight924 - -Leon-
                Chris301 - sc979
                kekeb - heavylee

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Looks like I am subbing this game in place of -Leon-. So, if some of you could be kind enough to fill me in on AIM about what have happened, it would be appreciated.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                    safety on Makilaz I guess, slow paced game.

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                      safety on heavylee
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                        oops sorry, safety on kekeb
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                          Welcome to jTWG
                          primary exporters of safety votes
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                            Well I haven't had much of a chance to talk to anyone, nakah92, I forget his ffr name right now (sorry) keeps trying to talk to me right when I am about to go to bed etc. So, I need to try to get in touch with some people I guess.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                              GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT: In light of the fact that there was an error sending PM's I consulted pnt and jwc. They recommende I restart it, so, here I go. Don't worry, we don't even need to make a new thread, I don't think. The games in such an early stage and there've been such few posts it should be ok. It'll be ready momentarily.

                              P.S. Forgive me, pwease. :'(

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                                boo we hate you boooooooo

                                Comment

                                Working...