jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lightknight924
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 1164

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

    Look at how American biased this game is.

    Comment

    • X3R0H0UR
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 540

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

      posting to say "sup, i'm human" i feel ripped off. the red miller should come out because it would make the game easier...for us and him.
      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

      Comment

      • Lightknight924
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 1164

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

        "- There is a red miller. They do not know that they are the Red Miller."

        They don't know that they are the red miller, so how could they come out?

        Comment

        • X3R0H0UR
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 540

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

          -_-
          Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

          Comment

          • -Leon-
            Banned
            • Jun 2008
            • 4

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

            -_-

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

              Damn! Ok, I'm at work and I don't know when I'll get off. Latest is eleven EST. Will update then, glad to see ya'll liking the game.
              Last edited by devonin; 06-12-2008, 01:25 PM.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                Don't be a douce bag and post. You know the rules.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Lightknight924
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 1164

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                  Update the damn game already.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                    From the log of pntballa18:

                    I was lying under the starts, I didn't really have anything to do. No detail. No inspections. So I lay waiting for an attack or sleep; which ever came first. I slipped up my trousers after taking a leak and waddled awkwardly towards the camp site. Nobody was there doing much. Most of the people were sleeping. I noticed the flickering of a desert shrub and a scorpian skitter away for safety. Something dangerous had to be there; scorpians don't run from anything. I slowly withdrew my M-16 rifle and crept towards the bush. Aiming the barrel at the shrub, I peppered it with bullets and gun smoke. Nothing happened. From behind me a hand grabbed my neck, forcing me into darkness as a cloth bag was slip over my head. I could breathe... or could I? I felt a barrel against my head and a deep voice mutter in my ears "damn infidels..."

                    Night 1 is over. Pntballa18 has been killed. It is now day one. Day one will end Thursday morning at 7:00 PM. Or when insta is reached.

                    Actually, I will end it the following morning at 7:00 AM, but that's just when I will post in case I'm working late again. Have fun, any questions PM me.

                    1. Makilaz (benderchan)
                    2. kekeb (kek3b)
                    3. Chris301 (chris301B)
                    4. argo15 (argo1516)
                    5. -leon- (whiteandwhitey)
                    6. sc979 (Sam97379)
                    7. DrKirth (drkirth)
                    8. EnR (ryanffr)
                    9. roundbox (tehroundbox)
                    10. DarkMantocreX2 (darkmanticorex2)
                    11. lightknight924 (nakah92)
                    12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
                    13. t3hDDRKid (TheVisualParadox)
                    14. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                    15. x3rohour (doppelbox)
                    16. heavylee (heavyleah)
                    Last edited by rzr; 06-11-2008, 11:31 AM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                      You already know about my internet issue, so safety on roundbox

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                        ok seriously there are so many people in this game that are better than me

                        why me =\

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                          man, new cell phones are wicked!!

                          Comment

                          • heavylee
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 961

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                            man, I forgot it was day, voting xception to see reactions etc. Someone talk to me please.....

                            Comment

                            • -Leon-
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008
                              • 4

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                              safety on lightknight924

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XLVII: Under The Iraqi Sky

                                You didn't kill x3ro lmao

                                or wait
                                is he
                                it can't be
                                no, not in my jTWG
                                someone like that?
                                a wolf?
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...