jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megamon88
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 2567

    #91
    Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

    Maybe someone should bump BDN's thread about promoting jTWG in the games forum? Just a suggestion.
    EDIT: Wait are there 2 Phenyl The Shadow Makers? I just noticed.
    Last edited by megamon88; 03-21-2008, 08:20 PM.

    Comment

    • Litodude
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 4548

      #92
      Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

      We..can't..edit..
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

      dude
      out west?
      the fuck kinda location is west?
      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


      Originally posted by lurker
      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #93
        Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

        No. The second Phenyl is a description.

        I thought you can only NOT edit in the actual game topic.

        If you can't edit here either ... then my bad.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #94
          Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

          Oh, just shut up. You friggin helped my spam before so quit it. And no, there's only one of them. I'll edit the OP to fit the two new slots and re-add the wolf and human. Blah.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #95
            Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

            Wow dude. I did it for the sake of progress in the game.

            I messaged Manti via AIM about it as soon as he told you not to spam anymore, and he said that he considered that spam as "rzr's spam" since you asked me to.

            Comment

            • megamon88
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 2567

              #96
              Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

              Oh I didn't know you couldn't edit posts...
              I thought that was only in the game...sorry.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #97
                Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                Well whatever. Do what you want, I didn't mean for it to be a big deal. To be honest, I'm just tired of scrolling down a whole page of posts just to see the majority of them from one user.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                  You can edit posts in the sign up thread -.-Anywhere but In game is fine.

                  And the 5 post spam you guys are talking about I hold you both accountable for. Just don't keep doing it. Learn and move on.

                  *edit* for edits sake
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                    *deep breath* sorry, manti. Sorry, xception. Manti, are you in?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • devonin
                      Very Grave Indeed
                      Community Manager
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 10120

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                      Also, I went ahead and edited the OP to have the colour and spacing set up properly.

                      Edit!!!!: Anyone want to put credit bets on how many days in I survive?

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                        2 days devo Since you guys seem to need people.

                        In.
                        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-21-2008, 09:02 PM.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                          Lol. Thank you, accessing from my phone means no enter button so I won't be able to do enter until I get back to school. Nonetheless I'm going to make this game kick-ass!

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                            In. Manti's on there twice?
                            edit: oh crap I think I missed it

                            Comment

                            • jugglinguy
                              Use me as a porta-potty
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4319

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                              Why do we need 16 people again? Oh wait.. we don't. Even if we get 16 total people, we NEED to have 2 as subs. Also NOT EVERYONE has break right now... My break is over starting monday.
                              Originally posted by Jem
                              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                                My break was 2 weeks ago

                                Comment

                                Working...