jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #61
    Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

    Lol, devonin is the Critical Thinking moderator. And we don't have enough players yet.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #62
      Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

      Actually, it looks like devonin's a Super Mod ... -_-

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #63
        Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

        I was the CT mod from like, October into December, then got bumped up to Supermod.

        I only really actively post in a few places, so I'm not really surprised when people have never heard of me.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #64
          Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

          I'm not kissing ass but devonin's always been my favorite mod. I've talked with a few mods but devonin seemed more interested in replying than just getting on with life. Which reminds me, I meant to thank you for the help with my CT thread. The other mods are cool too, just don't seem too interested. Well, except manti. Oh, I just got someone else to sign up, ironically another newb from CT. I hope this makes the game more interesting.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #65
            Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

            hooray for more people


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • Bynary Fission
              Retired One-Hander
              • Jan 2008
              • 2437

              #66
              Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

              I'm in.


              ~Bynary Fission
              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #67
                Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                When you re-PM me I'll need your AIM. And kekeb's coming back in a few hours so... one more person?

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                  Ok, we've got atleast twelve players. I put Bynary's name and AIM in the player list. We'll need two more... I'd cut it down to thirteen when kekeb gets unbanned but last time I did that I got bitched out.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                    oh hai der

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                      Welcome back Kekeb. =)

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                        Damnit, kekeb! I wanted the 69th post! I'm going to go kill myself now! Oh, and add you back to the player list

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                          Ok, you're in. Freaky, I see you viewing, come play. We need one more

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                            Me vs Freaky

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                              *casual whistling* now we wait...

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                                Ok so don't start at 13, or by day it'll be 12, and that means dumb number of votes for instas.
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...