jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DrKirth
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 484

    #46
    Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

    Does this mean Manti is in too? =D


    Be efficient.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

      Damn, devonin's playing. Sweet, I'll make sure to host this one good. Ok, I'm off to update the OP. Anyone gets ahold of kekeb tell him I'm going to give him an original rzr sodomy experience.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #48
        Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

        Ok, Manti's correct. I will eliminate one regular wolf. Also, Manti, did you sign up? If so we need two more players, so someone try and get trav and dooey. I'm going to generate the roles now to save time. I've got my phone back so I'll be on more, and by more I mean like 24/7.
        Last edited by rzr; 03-21-2008, 10:49 AM.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Kekeb-indx
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 17

          #49
          Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

          lolwut

          Comment

          • Kekeb-indx
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 17

            #50
            Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

            I shouldnt be opted out, seeing as I get unbanned in 5 hours and 15 minutes ;(

            Comment

            • Kekeb-indx
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 17

              #51
              Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

              and opt-out makes no sense at all there.
              /facepalm

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #52
                Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                Then quit posting! I'll need you to play and if you get caught you get x2 the ban time!

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                  I saw xplay come on, sign up

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                    RZR ... Manti's already warned you not to double/triple post ... this isn't the game topic ... you can edit your posts.

                    Comment

                    • devonin
                      Very Grave Indeed
                      Community Manager
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 10120

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                      If the game starts and Kekeb is still banned, I'll just unban him. The ban was more of a technicality than anything else. You can't get away with quoting filter evasion just because you're doing so to point out what a tool someone else is, so my hands were tied. I'm pretty sure he's learned his lesson and won't do it again. Bans are (primarily) for rehabilitation, and only the people who insist on not learning from their mistakes need to be banned to the fullest extent of the rules.

                      Edit: Also rofl people are all like worried that I'm playing. I fully expect either to be wolved the first chance the wolves get, or lynched the first day if I don't die, under suspicion of being a wolf *grin*

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                        devonin = coolest mod
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                          Originally posted by jugglinguy
                          devonin = coolest mod
                          Psht, no. Devonin = 2nd coolest mod. 1st coolest mod = stretchypanda because she's got.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                            Yeah that would suck ... wolves give devo a chance. =P

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                              This should be a good game. I'm only forseeing one inactive player. I haven't hosted in a while so I'm going to do my very best.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • heavylee
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 961

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XLIV Player Sign-ups: Samurai

                                yeehaw... lets get the show on the road. And no rudeness intended, but am I the only one who doesn't know this devonin person?

                                Comment

                                Working...