TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
    nobody fiffers anymore.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 2440

    #61
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

    IN
    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #62
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

      Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
      A few questions
      A. Items can be passed as well, I'm assuming?

      B. Player A has one heart left out of three max and is holding a fairy. Player B causes four points of damage to player A. Does player A revive with full health or die because four total damage was done to him?

      C. What does the magic meter do?
      Items cannot be passed, That why rupees are passable.

      Revive to full health. You cant double die lol

      magic meter is for arrows. If you use 2 arrows, You need to refill it or they're wasted.

      *emerald was the last in* Apologies to everyone after him.

      Subs look like this
      -Roundbox - PM'ed me at 7:06, But I told him to post in thread.
      - enr - first post after emerald
      -rzr - second post after emerald
      -bdn - third etc.

      I will make the thread after all pms are out.
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-1-2008, 05:25 PM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #63
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

        ****ing ****ty ****busters I Missed It Gahhhh
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #64
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

          itt cockbusters

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #65
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

            I've missed this.

            Finishing up my essay, then I'll have a surprisingly small amount of homework - only three pages to go ^^
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • Halleys5thConcerto
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 30

              #66
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

              yeah, halleys4th

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #67
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                ****, I completely forgot about this one. I'm in as a sub.

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                  ****, ....me too.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                    Hmm, I was actually considering playing a TWG again.

                    Maybe next time I guess.

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                      haha missed it

                      Comment

                      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                        nobody fiffers anymore.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2440

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                        Meanwhile, the evil mastermind has been working on a plan.....
                        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                          is it 2 laet 2 sing up???1???!1
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                            You've gotta be ****ing ****ting me, thats bull. BBL.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                              Are you ****ing kidding me, expert level and you have halley?!?!?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                                Quit whining about not making it into the game. It's not my fault Halley or fiction or whoever got into the game first. I set signup times, you just forgot to sign up.

                                I'm having no problems with activity currently, Which was my main concern.

                                Grow up.
                                Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-3-2008, 01:08 PM.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...