TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thunderstrike687
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 785

    #46
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

    in. gotta go.


    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
    i love a food

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

      gogo
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • thunderstrike687
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 785

        #48
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

        in in in


        Originally posted by Adamaja456
        yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
        Originally posted by twiggy_2004
        i love a food

        Comment

        • madmatt621
          Banned
          • Dec 2006
          • 3000

          #49
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

          In.

          sjcdravens2008.

          I gotta go too.

          Comment

          • xplayfan
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 752

            #50
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

            In.

            Comment

            • Halleys5thConcerto
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 30

              #51
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

              in

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #52
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                4 left, Halley I need your aim.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • mattc16
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 524

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                  in
                  mattc16mcfc


                  Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                  Comment

                  • dooey100
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 370

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                    in

                    Dooeyabillion

                    Comment

                    • madmatt621
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3000

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Halley I need your aim.
                      It's Halleys4th.

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                        In.

                        TheVisualParadox, in case you forgot.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                          Almost forgot. In!

                          Comment

                          • EnR
                            Massive flaming dildos.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 8431

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                            in

                            RyanFFR
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                              in?

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                                A few questions
                                A. Items can be passed as well, I'm assuming?

                                B. Player A has one heart left out of three max and is holding a fairy. Player B causes four points of damage to player A. Does player A revive with full health or die because four total damage was done to him?

                                C. What does the magic meter do?
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...