TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

    wasnt paying attention scrap my most recent post
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #32
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

      yeah, edu

      on top of my post:

      Today, 03:00 PM

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #33
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

        so, am I in yet??

        Comment

        • Pyroshock
          ε=-dΦ/dt
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jul 2006
          • 1170

          #34
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

          Originally posted by heavylee
          how are you first?? And thanks for the heads up <3
          Manti had posted right before edu saying all sign-ups above his post didn't count.

          But then he deleted it.

          Comment

          • heavylee
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2007
            • 961

            #35
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

            ohhh kk good.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #36
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

              Dammit. in if there's enough space...
              petermogsworth

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #37
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                wii post:
                in (MenoRS123)

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                  K, 3:00 signups are closed.

                  Check back at 7.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                    I forgot about the 3pm est sign-ups...

                    Now i have to wait until 6pm cst.

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                      Sweet.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • mattc16
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 524

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                        time check: ffr time says gone 7?


                        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                          6PM CST, right?
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                            it's 6:32 EST right now, if that helps you

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                              yep, helps a lot. time zones


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition) Player Signups

                                6:38pm est
                                5:38pm cst
                                4:38pm mst
                                3:38pm pst

                                Comment

                                Working...