FikshonJunkshon (5:00:51 PM): tell everyone to chill out for a while. I'll start the game in a few minutes. BDNr not, I have a pretty good roster with players that have showed interest alreayd
FikshonJunkshon (5:00:55 PM): I need to get an ethernet cord
FikshonJunkshon (5:00:57 PM): this wireless is killing me
FikshonJunkshon (6:32:29 PM): you're all confused and ****
FikshonJunkshon (6:32:30 PM): or soemthing
DarkManticoreX2 (6:32:43 PM): me?
DarkManticoreX2 (6:32:45 PM): not really
DarkManticoreX2 (6:32:46 PM): lo
FikshonJunkshon (6:32:52 PM): yeah why not rofl
FikshonJunkshon (6:32:59 PM): no, you all are >=| you just woke up in a room
DarkManticoreX2 (6:33:02 PM): lol
DarkManticoreX2 (6:33:03 PM): wtf
DarkManticoreX2 (6:33:09 PM): my leg is chained to mamimi's
FikshonJunkshon (6:33:16 PM): ROFL
DarkManticoreX2 (6:33:18 PM): lets go out in a bang baby
DarkManticoreX2 (6:33:21 PM):
FikshonJunkshon (6:33:55 PM): hahaa
hai mamimi
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Comment