TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

    40 minutes for you counters out there.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • edubardus
      RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
      • Sep 2003
      • 797

      #32
      Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

      even if some can't make it for sign-ups I reserve the right to replace anyone I feel for people I consider more competent. lulz

      Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #33
        Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

        Originally posted by edubardus
        even if some can't make it for sign-ups I reserve the right to replace anyone I feel for people I consider more competent. lulz
        oh, that's fine fic, i can make it now =p

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #34
          Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

          also do signups start after your post or as soon as ffr cst time turns to 3?

          Comment

          • edubardus
            RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
            • Sep 2003
            • 797

            #35
            Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

            time speaks for itself.

            Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

            Comment

            • Pyroshock
              ε=-dΦ/dt
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jul 2006
              • 1170

              #36
              Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

              OK nevermind my post, I got back in time.

              Also post for checking FFR time.

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #37
                Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                ffr time is at the bottom of the page

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                  rofl, made ya look!

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                    first one

                    in

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                      in
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                        In!

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                          rofl rzr's too early

                          Comment

                          • Pyroshock
                            ε=-dΦ/dt
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1170

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                            Rzr too early haha.

                            In.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                              Edubardus!

                              (in)

                              rzr's early
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                                rofl, made ya look twice

                                in

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...