TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #16
    Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

    Originally posted by argo15
    in
    Idiot

    Originally posted by rzr
    in
    Bigger idiot
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • argo15
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2006
      • 1863

      #17
      Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

      woah.... edit... oh.

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #18
        Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

        Is it tomorrow at 3 CST yet? No? Then stop trying to sign up.

        Comment

        • meno_rocks123
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 2324

          #19
          Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

          In @ 3pm tomorrow

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #20
            Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

            OOps lol, k re-reading

            Im in EST, so when its 3 there itll be 2 here.
            sigpic

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #21
              Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

              idiots.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #22
                Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                Originally posted by edubardus
                idiots.
                <3
                sigpic

                Comment

                • edubardus
                  RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 797

                  #23
                  Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                  and by 3pm CST I mean 3pm CST FFR forum time.

                  Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #24
                    Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                    not going to be available at 3pm, so hoping i could reserve a spot?

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #25
                      Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                      I'm CST. what's FFR time? GMT?
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #26
                        Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                        I migt not be on, but I would still like a spot if I'm not.....

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #27
                          Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                          Originally posted by EnR
                          OOps lol, k re-reading

                          Im in EST, so when its 3 there itll be 2 here.
                          Other way around ENR, CST is an hour behind EST.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Pyroshock
                            ε=-dΦ/dt
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1170

                            #28
                            Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                            Do you think you could maybe make two times for sign-ups? I might not be able to make 3 PM, but I could definitely make, say, 6 PM.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #29
                              Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                              is it 2pm right now? I am back for now, but am going back out, have to make it to the drugstore on time. So once again, if I don't make it, if possible, please reserve a spot for me <3

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #30
                                Re: TWG LIV - SAW V sign-ups.

                                pick me up a crack rock please.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...