jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

    Recently there has been a grand influx of new players showing interest in jTWG. However, there are also few that have moved up to TWG so they remain in jTWG. It's a matter of spots. Some hosts choose to choose who their players will be, while others just make sign-ups be so whomever signs up at the designated time gets on.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

      thanks pnt, and thanks too fiction, I knew that already, I was just wondering why I hadn't been chosen yet. I will wait till the next game I guess.

      Comment

      • x3Mamimi
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 513

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

        Boo.
        Last edited by x3Mamimi; 04-3-2007, 02:52 PM.
        jwcgator: mah mee mee
        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

          Dont worry, we'll have 10 when all is said and done.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

            I flipped coins for the new people. All of you seem competent, but I've never spoken to any of the new people 1 on 1, so I just randomized it. I'm sorry you didn't get in, but you ARE a replacement.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • heavylee
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2007
              • 961

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

              Alright, thanks flaw, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a rule or something about it.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                Observer isn't new >>"
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • flawofhumanity
                  MMM WATCHA SAY
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 628

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                  A couple people told me he was known for being inactive =\
                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  flaw cause he's well hung


                  Comment

                  • flawofhumanity
                    MMM WATCHA SAY
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 628

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                    Hey guys, I need a replacement. AIM me if you're willing.
                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    flaw cause he's well hung


                    Comment

                    • iggymatrixcounter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1924

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      Observer isn't new >>"
                      Observer started around the time I did.
                      lastfm
                      PANDORA

                      Comment

                      Working...