jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Aito
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2007
    • 28

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

    I would like to play. This is my AIM michiganfan3392.

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

      You're not allowed to play in both games at once, so you'll have to choose. [please be in TWG, I don't want to play against you ^^;]
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

        Fiction is dead in TWG. He can play.

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

          hey, sorry if its too late, completely missed this thread before. I'm in. I am new, but tried to sign up for the game before this one, but didn't make it in.

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

            What's your AIM screen name?

            Comment

            • flawofhumanity
              MMM WATCHA SAY
              • Apr 2004
              • 628

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

              Ok, Monday at 11:59 PM it is.
              Originally posted by pntballa18
              flaw cause he's well hung


              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                In.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                  in if i can be because I was too lazy to count players ;D
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                    In if there is room... I'm tired after last night

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                      IF I get accepted please people remember i have a life outside the computer so i have to leave suddenly during conversations sometimes. But as soon as i get back I should be right back on AIM
                      Last edited by jugglinguy; 04-1-2007, 01:18 PM.
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                        farka was banned due to ban evasion. He's not coming back until october 08'
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                          What did he originally do to get banned?

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                            Originally posted by pntballa18
                            What did he originally do to get banned?
                            He asked to be banned o.O I think.

                            anyways

                            NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                              he asked to be banned on his first account. then he came back on farka, and was caught for ban evasion.
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Yesssss
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 2522

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                                With all these new people, you should probably extend the players to 16.
                                YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

                                Comment

                                Working...