jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • heavylee
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 961

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

    sorry, my aim is heavyleah. but my computer is still not back yet, so I won't be on it till I get that back.

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

      :[

      I want to be in.
      There are too many.~
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 1206

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

        in b4 aito


        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

          Originally posted by Aito
          I would like to play. This is my AIM michiganfan3392.
          too late DBP

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

            Disregard that, I suck cocks.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • jwcgator
              RIP ffrtokens
              • May 2005
              • 2221

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

              Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              Disregard that, I suck cocks.
              We know.


              Weeeeeee know.

              Comment

              • nijatwo
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 312

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                @ earlier, was implying that this game might not be over before the NEXT twg starts, though based on the speed of the last few games it might. we'll see. Anyway, count me out.
                Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                  Originally posted by nijatwo
                  @ earlier, was implying that this game might not be over before the NEXT twg starts, though based on the speed of the last few games it might. we'll see. Anyway, count me out.
                  last game = 4 kills in one night

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                    Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                    :[

                    I want to be in.
                    There are too many.~
                    He said signups end tomorrow at 11:59, and everyone can sign up until then. He'll be doing the thing where he chooses who will play.

                    Comment

                    • xObserveRx
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 1148

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                      I'll sign up.
                      Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                      Comment

                      • x3Mamimi
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 513

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                        DBP can't play.
                        jwcgator: mah mee mee
                        merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                          In.

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                            Put me in, I guarantee no internet problems this time.
                            Make me and Mamimi<3 wolves plz.
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                              Just how long does it take to get into a jTWG game? I have signed up for the past two, and showed interest the whole time, I post whenever I find necessary, so obviously I won't be slack and not post. I still don't find myself being put into a game, so I was just wondering if this usually happens to new players??

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXVI Player Sign-ups (Ends Tues. at Midnight.)

                                I'll try to talk to flaw and make sure you are the first alternate for this game, because I noticed you have gotten turned down the last two games, and you also seem to know what you are doing.

                                Comment

                                Working...