jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

    Got it.

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

      So, who's up for hosting?
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

        Well, I have a game made. I'd host it for jtwg since it wasn't voted for in twg. There's a 16 and a 12 player version. Depending on interest, the mental capacity of the interested, and player availability.. I could host it.
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • heavylee
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 961

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

          hey I'm interested in any jTWG game hosted. haha I will have to read through yours again and make sure I understand it. But hopefully an engineering student (which I am) will be able to figure it out. :P

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

            You cannot match up to the deductive skills of Fiction or the inactive skillz of jwc. But ey, fresh meat, the more noobs there are, the better chance of me winning ^^

            Man, I feel like I'm making fun of a freshman or something - just making fun of them for being new. But whatever.

            FICTION: I read your rune game. It does sound fun to play. However, I am concerned that it will need explaining and re-explaining before some people will grasp certain concepts. I would personally play it, but I am worried it is somewhat advanced. I would leave that up to those who vote for that type of thing, though.
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

              well, I'd make a thread for it if there's enough interest. I could break things down some more. If not, I could host you guys a boring normal game if there's enough interest for another jTWG to be made.
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • heavylee
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 961

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                Well, as I have said before, I am interested in any game. I like your idea too, I am not sure if I could fully grasp it at first, but I would try. Anyways, I hope enough people are interested.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                  So, seriously, did I win?
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • x3Mamimi
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 513

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                    No. you and you alone lost.
                    jwcgator: mah mee mee
                    merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                      I'm fine with your rune game, Fiction. Somewhat complicated, but I would enjoy it, and with mamimi and whoever yet playing, it's a good idea.
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                        Fiction, start the sign ups thread.
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                          You can't make this a jTWG, I want to play

                          Maybe I'll join it.

                          I HAVE TO MAKE UP MY MIND BY 11

                          EDIT: pressure gone due to thinmints
                          Last edited by pntballa18; 03-22-2007, 03:37 PM. Reason: girl scout cookies

                          Comment

                          • kentbball
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 675

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                            I'll play the rune game. Not sure if there is enough people though.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                              Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                              or the inactive skillz of jwc.
                              I'm not always inactive.














                              But I do got skillz yo

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                                Right, you are only inactive when you are a wolf.

                                Wait, that's all the time.

                                Comment

                                Working...