jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thunderstrike687
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2003
    • 785

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

    Originally posted by nijatwo
    Nijatwocents: no jtwg for a month, take a break. people suggested to move up move up, everyone else take a break for a bit.

    PS: There's gotta be a rule on wolfings not being sent in... like a wolf dies or something, because it BIG TIME ****s up with the game. HUGE.
    wtf no.


    Originally posted by Adamaja456
    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
    i love a food

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

      THE SEER IS DEAD
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        THE SEER IS DEAD
        o.

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

          It's over.
          JWC sucks at like.
          DDR had bandcamp.
          Kentball... is 13.


          It was all over from the start.
          XD
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • flawofhumanity
            MMM WATCHA SAY
            • Apr 2004
            • 628

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            THE SEER IS DEAD
            Heeeeeeeeey, that's my line.
            Originally posted by pntballa18
            flaw cause he's well hung


            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              THE SEER IS DEAD
              jwc plz
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                シルを死にました!
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                  Originally posted by jwcgator

                  ps. 9-1
                  hey jwc, come play as a wolf in twg and see what happens XD.

                  All of you that were suggested to move up, will move up. The current twg is in the redtape stages and will end soon so I suggest you all to start playing in it. Inactivity should not be killing two games. Inactivity killed our game and yours, so active people come to us and let's play a game where everyone will actually play.

                  That is a command.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                    k, brt

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                      I read through this whole game. I'm so ready for the next jTWG.

                      GG, people.

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                        ill take my one game ban, I suppose my lack of forsight in bring on spring break during the end of the game was a huge mistake, especially given my role. I suppose I shouldn't have banked on the hotel I was staying in to have wireless so that I could communicate -_- Apologies to all, I'll have my ban and will avoid such things in the future. Sorry if this action pushed the game towards ruination for yall.
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • x3Mamimi
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 513

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                          You didn't.
                          I love ALL my masons. :]

                          I only needed to get a hold of you once, and you're lucky I'm too scared to call you.
                          jwcgator: mah mee mee
                          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                            I demand the following people sign up for TWG XLIV:

                            nijatwo: I don't even know what the hell you're doing down here, you won every TWG you were a part of (and not like how jwc wins games either).
                            FictionJunction: Because I know you're smart and I'm tired of waiting for you to make the decision yourself. Also Sakuya profile images.
                            x3Mamimi, DarkManticore: Because I always see your names at the top of the list of people who didn't suck whenever I look at a jTWG results topic.

                            If any of you miss the next TWG because you sign up for the next jTWG (fortunately, apparently this is not likely) I'm so going to bust a cap.
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                              Can't wait for the next jTWG, it was total BS that I was seer'd night 1. Maybe with any luck, I'll survive longer next time =/

                              Comment

                              • kentbball
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 675

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                                Heh, I tried to get flaw lynched. Saw that wouldn't work so I decided to play dumb for the rest of the game. I wasn't gonna convince anybody of flaw. Can't believe I didn't get lynched. Hell, I would've lynched myself.

                                I need a bit more practice.

                                PS: At least I was the most active wolf. That's still pretty sad but I tried.

                                Comment

                                Working...