jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

    I forgot I was ever in this game =\

    Oh well, I have thinmints now.

    ps that convo everyone was talking about with me and flaw, I was saying I knew he wasn't a wolf.

    pps everyone they suggested, move up to TWG now.

    EDIT: Thinmints are gone

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

      I'm sure you all read all the threads, but I thought I would post in here as well just in case. Just letting you know I'm interested in the next jtwg game, that is if there will be one. I hope so though, because I really want to try one and see how good or bad I am.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

        DarkManticoreX2 (9:21:34 PM): you've been inactive for the most part so im trying to get a read on you
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:21:41 PM): who have you talked to
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:21:43 PM): ?
        heyitsme975 (9:22:41 PM): mamimi, flaw, twilight, and for the one night pntballa was alive lol
        heyitsme975 (9:22:52 PM): those i've talked to the most
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:22:55 PM): anybodt else?
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:01 PM): anybody*
        heyitsme975 (9:23:19 PM): yes
        heyitsme975 (9:23:22 PM): but not all that much
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:14 PM): remember i've talked to everybody by now
        heyitsme975 (9:23:40 PM): kent alot too


        I connected yess and jugglin here, he said he talked to mamimi, flaw, demon and pnt, and when I pressed him a bit harder he said he talked to kent. Notice how nowhere in there did he mentiom yessss.

        heyitsme975 (9:23:45 PM): how bout we make a chat room?
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:23:44 PM): k
        heyitsme975 (9:24:01 PM): ok
        heyitsme975 (9:24:43 PM): whoops
        heyitsme975 (9:24:51 PM): different chat now, i made one and manti made one at same time
        heyitsme975 (9:25:12 PM): lol
        DarkManticoreX2 (9:24:59 PM): i am manti
        heyitsme975 (9:25:20 PM): when it said
        heyitsme975 (9:25:25 PM): Yessbrb has been invited
        heyitsme975 (9:25:29 PM): i skimmed it misread lol

        Then there was this. You read this and tell me that they hadn't been talking at that exact moment. Jugglin lied to me here and I knew it. Thats why I went after juggs and Yesssss.

        Then I proceded to talk to yessss, and Yessss said he DID talk to jugglin, but once again only when I asked him directly. I guess now I can tell that it was because the conversation were short "hey, how are you, good, bye", but in the game it seemed (to me) like they were trying to hide the fact that they talked. Jugglin never said he talked to Yessss, and I never got another chance to talk to him to ask him why he said he didn't talk to Yesss Because he went inactive after I pressed him. Seriously, WTFH don't sign up for a game you have no desire to play. It screws up the game for the rest of the people who do want to play.
        Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-17-2007, 04:13 PM.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • x3Mamimi
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 513

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

          I love you Manti.
          And I was talking to DBP and he's proud of you.
          You tried harder than anyone else.


          Inactive wolves suck.
          Like JWC, mostly JWC, infact.
          jwcgator: mah mee mee
          merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

          Comment

          • jwcgator
            RIP ffrtokens
            • May 2005
            • 2221

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

            Originally posted by x3Mamimi
            Inactive wolves suck.
            Like JWC, mostly JWC, infact.
            I love you too mamimi

            Comment

            • nijatwo
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 312

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

              jwc, again, I wouldn't count jtwg games to your twg record. In fact, I also wouldn't count that game where it got down to stoic, dbp, jurs, yourself, and me. You didn't do jack that entire game.
              Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
              Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

              Comment

              • jwcgator
                RIP ffrtokens
                • May 2005
                • 2221

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                Originally posted by nijatwo
                jwc, again, I wouldn't count jtwg games to your twg record. In fact, I also wouldn't count that game where it got down to stoic, dbp, jurs, yourself, and me. You didn't do jack that entire game.
                God damn, SHUT THE **** UP. I GOT IT THE FIRST TIME, AND THE SECOND TIME, AND THE THIRD TIME ETC. ETC.

                DAMN.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                  Why is everyone yelling at him for that **** if he doesn't even have his record anywhere? I think that means he got it.

                  Comment

                  • T3hDDRKid
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 754

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                    Hugely sorry about the inactivity.

                    Excited for the next game, seeing as most of the good jTWG people will probably be moving up, leaving thunderstrike and probably Farka being the only ones better than me [I think?]

                    FICTION: Why did you contact Flaw if you hadn't confirmed him? A lucky risk, or what?
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    it just goes with what I said

                    what brought this country together?

                    desegregation

                    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                    let's start with baseball

                    Comment

                    • flawofhumanity
                      MMM WATCHA SAY
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 628

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                      Blues feel safe coming to me. You should know that
                      Originally posted by pntballa18
                      flaw cause he's well hung


                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                        Even though I wasn't a blue that game, I still hate you.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                          Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
                          Hugely sorry about the inactivity.

                          Excited for the next game, seeing as most of the good jTWG people will probably be moving up, leaving thunderstrike and probably Farka being the only ones better than me [I think?]

                          FICTION: Why did you contact Flaw if you hadn't confirmed him? A lucky risk, or what?
                          Farka told me that flaw was the mason. I had no other lead, and since I thought flaw may have been a wolf.. I contacted him telling him I was the seer. Based on his reaction to Makilaz being red I could determine if he was a wolf or not. That's what I went on. >>" In the end, if he wasn't a wolf.. he was a mason, and that's always good. I was planning on then leaking information to Farka if Flaw started to screw up (as a wolf) but that didn't happen.
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • x3Mamimi
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 513

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                            Nija, my love, my dear sweet love, be nice.


                            And I hate being a mason. After flaw came out on the thread, all of our information as a group went through him leaving me nothing to post. Luckily, the wolves weren't dicks trying to target me for no random reason this time~!
                            jwcgator: mah mee mee
                            merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                              Originally posted by x3Mamimi
                              Luckily, the wolves weren't dicks trying to target me for no random reason this time~!
                              That was my job this time =\

                              Comment

                              • x3Mamimi
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 513

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXIV: iTWG: POSTGAME (WOLVES WIN LOL)

                                Pntballa, I hate you.
                                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                                Comment

                                Working...