jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #76
    Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

    merlonifan28

    Comment

    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1206

      #77
      Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

      Assuming you don't have an affinity for that white square; Change your avatar to this:



      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

      Comment

      • Yesssss
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2005
        • 2522

        #78
        Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

        too lazy to count. In if there are open spots
        YOU JUST WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #79
          Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

          ugh missed signups for a SC tourney ;(

          I'll get it tommorow

          I am not a "wolf"
          Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 03-1-2007, 06:46 PM.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #80
            Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

            This is what I got:

            1 pntballa18
            2 jwcgator
            3 jugglinguy
            4 x3Mamimi
            5 T3hDDRKid
            6 kentbball
            7 FictionJunction
            8 flawofhumanity


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #81
              Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

              So, we made up some rules. Here they are:

              FikshonJunkshon: JWC is always a wolf.
              FikshonJunkshon: so he will be a wolf
              FikshonJunkshon: in this game too.

              TheVisualParadox: Fiction is ALWAYS wolf, because he's smart and talks a lot

              RedRumForTheRich: JWC is a horrible wolf
              jwcgator2: everyone knows this

              TheVisualParadox: Flaw is always lying

              FikshonJunkshon: never trust merlino
              FikshonJunkshon: when he says
              FikshonJunkshon: he's a blue
              FikshonJunkshon: nenver.

              TheVisualParadox: Never tell Fiction that you're blue
              TheVisualParadox: You'll get leaked and wolfed

              RedRumForTheRich: Always trust Flaw. ALWAYS.

              TheVisualParadox: FLAW ALWAYS LIES

              RedRumForTheRich: FLAW NEVER LIES!

              TheVisualParadox: Always get Fiction to trust you if you're a wolf.

              RedRumForTheRich: Always get DDR to trust you, if you're a wolf <3

              FikshonJunkshon: ALWAYS KILL MAMIMI first round.

              TheVisualParadox: Always get DDR to tell you he's guardian, if you're a wolf

              The preceding rules are always true. ALWAYS
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • Farka
                Banned
                • Dec 2005
                • 283

                #82
                Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                Can't you just change the signups tommorow until 3:00 p.m.? Why should the signups be when some of us and most of us are at school?

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                  The point is to allow those who wake up at noon to get a crack at it. I don't have that big a problem with it [get on the forums at school!]
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • Farka
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 283

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                    I can't get onto the forums at school. 1. They are blocked. 2. Getting to a computer is unreachable 8th period which happens to be a class in which I cannot leave.

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                      1 - Proxy

                      2 - Ipecac
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                        Ya my school is getting strict too, and when i can play FFR, only the dances, nothing else, help and how to do it please?
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 1206

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                          I've got a solution, everyone AIM me that hasn't signed up yet.

                          DBP TWG


                          Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                            My AIM is BenderChan. Forgot to mention that

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                              ATTENTION.

                              Signups are over, a list is made. If you did not get a spot in the game, it is because you either haven't made your presence on the board obvious, you shouldn't be playing in this game because it is harder than most jTWGs, or you are retarded.

                              That being said, no one assume the last one applies to you, because it doesn't. I think I have accommodated everyone that was planning on playing, minus a possible few. Those few should wait until next game regardless because this game is more complex than the average jTWG. Redundancy, I'll shut up.

                              PMS WILL BE OUT SOON AND THE GAME WILL START SHORTLY THEREAFTER.


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • FoJaR
                                The Worst
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2816

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                                we gonna do big brother this game?

                                Comment

                                Working...