jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #31
    Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

    I get it.
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #32
      Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

      Yay for obnoxiously large text. Must we wait until you say go, then, or just go for it?
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • flawofhumanity
        MMM WATCHA SAY
        • Apr 2004
        • 628

        #33
        Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

        Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
        Edit: talking to flaw

        Hah. Ironically similar to a "don't-cut-yourself" AIM I'm having right now.

        TheVisualParadox: I'm still praying for you, Katie
        TheVisualParadox: I care
        ******: not like u used to... u got used to it... u stopped giving hugs... stopped checkin on me... i guess i expected it...
        ******: everyone did the same thing...
        TheVisualParadox: I hugged you today. Twice.
        TheVisualParadox: And yesterday
        ******: yesterday u didnt lol
        TheVisualParadox: You were in the hallway.
        TheVisualParadox: You looked sad, so I hugged you.
        ******: today u hugged me once... maybe... and thats when u were huggin everyone... and yesterday lol... some girl i didnt even know hugged me,,,,
        ******: look i get it... u dont wanna deal with this shyt... i understand and im not upset... just dont say u care and walk by me like u dont know who i am..


        It annoys me when people are "omg everybody hates me, he only hugged me once today, he must hate me, oh no, that kid didn't look at me, he must hate me, unless everybody cares about every tiny little problem I have, everybody hates me"

        I know, way off-topic.
        The correct response is "Down the street, not across the road. Can I have your stuff?"
        Originally posted by pntballa18
        flaw cause he's well hung


        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #34
          Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

          just go for it.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #35
            Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

            Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
            Yay for obnoxiously large text. Must we wait until you say go, then, or just go for it?
            Yay for missing the funny. I edited the post; wait for my call for 'in'.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • T3hDDRKid
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 754

              #36
              Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

              Originally posted by flawofhumanity
              The correct response is "Down the street, not across the road. Can I have your stuff?"
              Actually, I was talking to another friend about it [so I could laugh at her behind her back.]

              Originally posted by Me
              TheVisualParadox: She's just being an attention whore
              TheVisualParadox: kalybu11: look i get it... u dont wanna deal with this shyt... i understand and im not upset... just dont say u care and walk by me like u dont know who i am..
              TheVisualParadox: Okay. **** YOU
              Originally posted by MalReynolds
              it just goes with what I said

              what brought this country together?

              desegregation

              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

              let's start with baseball

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #37
                Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                Yay for missing the funny. I edited the post; wait for my call for 'in'.
                =[ fine
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 1206

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                  three minutes.


                  Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                    heh, kalybu11...

                    PS: EVERYBODY CLICK ON MY SIG SO I GET 8+!!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                      FFR time = the time at the bottom of the page.
                      Disregard the hour number; when it says '30' as a suffix, it's time.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • T3hDDRKid
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 754

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                        Whoops.

                        Ah, well. If you message her, please don't say yer gonna rape her or something. I would feel like an ass.
                        Originally posted by MalReynolds
                        it just goes with what I said

                        what brought this country together?

                        desegregation

                        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                        let's start with baseball

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                          in

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                            In.
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                              I'M IN, ETC.

                              FikshonJunkshon
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • flawofhumanity
                                MMM WATCHA SAY
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 628

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XXIV Sign-ups

                                In redrumfortherich
                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                flaw cause he's well hung


                                Comment

                                Working...