jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #46
    Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

    Originally posted by X3R0H0UR
    i'm voting to lynch this arrogant bastard every night. thanks and read all the posts before you start swinging your massive ****-stick of arrogance.
    This sounds more like anger than jest to me.


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • x3Mamimi
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 513

      #47
      Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

      This is stupiddd...

      Please don't get ****ty with me. What was the point of posting that in the thread? You obviously wanted people to read it, and I'm assuming comment on it... Your entire post was the conversation and 'I'm going to lynch this bastard blah blah blah'...So what were you trying to tell us?
      I don't think your correct spelling and punctuation really matters... as long as you realize how it portrays you as a person, as we have little to go on... though I'm sure you'll deny that it matters to you.

      As long as I can understand what you're trying to say...
      Last edited by x3Mamimi; 02-9-2007, 01:17 PM.
      jwcgator: mah mee mee
      merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

      Comment

      • X3R0H0UR
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 540

        #48
        Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

        Originally posted by sertman
        I did address the fact that he may have not been right to accuse you. The first sentence that I wrote was "Regardless of whether or not he was right to accuse you, X3R0H0UR, the point he made was correct." That was the only sentence in that paragraph that was addressing you specifically. If he felt he was right, he was trying to help you out, not to get on your back.

        The rest of the paragraph was pretty much my thoughts on the importance of correct grammar and spelling in TWG. It was addressed to everyone, not just you.

        However, another note: as soon as the game starts, all personal grudges need to be pushed aside and thrown out while the game is in placed. You can hate the guy all you like, but during the game, don't let that factor in to who you think is a wolf or not.
        I read that line and I can see that, and I appreciate the gesture of somewhat agreeing with me. As I have indicated I do plan on playing the game and not letting an over-inflated arguement deter everyone from having a good time. It's pretty obvious, at least with common sense I'm not going to ACTUALLY vote him every night...

        my intent in posting was already stated before, I would rather know that the people playing are jerks or are more concearned with spelling and other lame things than playing the game, and having to read the graded rephrasing of the post before everytime someone makes a mistake, thats all. I'd rather someone who wants to PLAY THE GAME get a spot than someone whos just going to be a prick.
        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

        Comment

        • vashthestampede0987
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 2997

          #49
          Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

          am I in?
          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          I hate myself.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight
          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #50
            Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

            Originally posted by sertman
            Regardless of whether he was right to accuse you, X3R0H0UR, the point that he made is correct.

            As Chardish said, "People who play TWG are held to higher standards than people in the rest of the forum."

            This game, especially once you make the jump to regular TWG, requires a boatload of maturity and intellect. For most people who play this game, typing correctly and spelling are second nature, and especially in games that have a lot of strategy and you have to type a long post detailing what you think, correct grammar and spelling go a long way into ensuring your post is read and understood, and if you type like a 8th grader, at least on the forums (I don't care how you type on AIM) you won't get a lot of respect.

            Just a thought.
            QFE

            You have some of the most arrogant, intelligent people on ffr playing TWG. If you can't sound smart (I.E. reasonable grammar and spelling), you may not be lynched or anything, but you will be flamed fairly moderately.
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • nijatwo
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 312

              #51
              Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

              tl;dr. From what I see (front page updated) still two slots left.

              @vash: If I really thought it would be an issue, I would have made it later, but I was skeptical this game would fill up as quickly as it has.

              anyway, flame away if I missed someone.
              Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
              Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #52
                Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                im in.


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                  Originally posted by x3r0 "I suffer from relatively mild mood swings" h0ur
                  I'd rather someone who wants to PLAY THE GAME get a spot than someone whos just going to be a prick.
                  I never said I didn't want to play. =(
                  I can be a prick and play at the same time.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • kentbball
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 675

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                    Originally posted by sertman
                    and if you type like a 8th grader, at least on the forums (I don't care how you type on AIM) you won't get a lot of respect.

                    Hey now.

                    Anyways I'm thinking of getting AIM right now because I see not many people have msn. Brb. Trying to get AIM.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                      I'm not sure If I got in or not, but posting for now to say i'm in. I'll edit my post if I see I was already in.

                      EDIT: I found that I wasn't on the list, so I'm in.

                      Comment

                      • X3R0H0UR
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 540

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        I never said I didn't want to play. =(
                        I can be a prick and play at the same time.
                        as can i at least that skill set is similar, and they're not mood swings, its a general discontent.
                        Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                        Comment

                        • nijatwo
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 312

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                          Ok, signups are full. Every Player will receive a PM with their role by midnight saturday and the game will begin. Thanks for signing up.
                          Lost: packet, 42 bytes, last seen on a saturated OC3.
                          Reward: $$10,000,000,000.

                          Comment

                          • Kilgamayan
                            Super Scooter Happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 6583

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                            lol jtwg drama
                            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                              Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                              lol jtwg drama
                              lol

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                                Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                                lol jtwg drama
                                Originally posted by jwcgator
                                lol
                                lol
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...