jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 8Shade8
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 167

    #16
    Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

    Ok, I will be on tonight I think....
    Last edited by 8Shade8; 02-8-2007, 07:57 AM. Reason: Typo
    "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots."

    People demand their freedom of speech, so as to avoid their freedom of thought. Keep the freedom you possess inherently, before someone else attempts to take it from you.

    Comment

    • Kashazu
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 291

      #17
      Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

      Damn, I'm grounded and won't be active enough to play.
      I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

      Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

      Comment

      • T3hDDRKid
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 754

        #18
        Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

        Ehh, 8:47! I got lucky to check at just this moment. Can't wait >.<!

        Edit: 8:59:45...50...55...9:00! Unless you deem my clock to be way off, I'm in. If it's helpful, my AIM is TheVisualParadox.
        Last edited by T3hDDRKid; 02-8-2007, 06:51 PM.
        Originally posted by MalReynolds
        it just goes with what I said

        what brought this country together?

        desegregation

        we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

        let's start with baseball

        Comment

        • kentbball
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 675

          #19
          Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

          I'm in.

          EDIT:Wow, I guess too early. I guess my clock is like 8 minutes ahead.

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #20
            Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

            Task bar says it's 9:00 pm EST.

            Sign me up.



            (AIM: FikshonJunkshon)
            Last edited by FictionJunction; 02-8-2007, 07:26 PM.
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • Stella!
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 88

              #21
              Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

              Never mind.
              Last edited by Stella!; 02-8-2007, 06:57 PM.

              Comment

              • x3Mamimi
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 513

                #22
                Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                Lol.

                But yeah. it's 9. I'm in.
                jwcgator: mah mee mee
                merlonifan28: fight for my love, mamimi

                Comment

                • kentbball
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 675

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                  Originally posted by Time
                  Today, 09:57 PM
                  Wait, what? I guess I'm in though.

                  EDIT: I'm so confused. I'm guessing it's because I set my time zone to this, butI'm pretty sure I had it on Eastern. Still it doesn't look like 9. Anyways. I don't really care.
                  Ugh fricken time zones.

                  EDIT 2: Last edited by kentbball : Today at 10:00 PM. Sweet.
                  Last edited by kentbball; 02-8-2007, 07:00 PM.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                    I'm in. Think I'm 5th
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • X3R0H0UR
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 540

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                      sign me
                      Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                      Comment

                      • FictionJunction
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3843

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                        This post is just in case you're anal and were basing the sign ups on the forum time. I'm in.
                        kek.
                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                          I'm in, forum time I'm second

                          Comment

                          • X3R0H0UR
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 540

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                            i nailed that didn't i
                            Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                              God dammit, I can't believe I forgot about this. If the signups get taken within 30 minutes tomorrow I wont be able to play .

                              Comment

                              • X3R0H0UR
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 540

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XXIII Player Signups Thursday/Friday

                                FikshonJunkshon: hey.
                                X3R0 H0UR: eh
                                FikshonJunkshon: TWG. I'm adding.
                                X3R0 H0UR: kk
                                X3R0 H0UR: im in
                                FikshonJunkshon: do me a favour, though.
                                FikshonJunkshon: spell and type properly. it seems you're the only one who refuses to do so.
                                X3R0 H0UR: lol wha?
                                X3R0 H0UR: where don't i
                                FikshonJunkshon: all of your posts.
                                FikshonJunkshon: just write like a normal human being, thank you.
                                X3R0 H0UR: hmm i dont know if u have even read the XXI thread
                                X3R0 H0UR: thats a very wild alligation to be making
                                FikshonJunkshon: allegation*
                                FikshonJunkshon: I*
                                FikshonJunkshon: you*
                                X3R0 H0UR: so u want spelling?
                                FikshonJunkshon: it'd be nice.
                                X3R0 H0UR: sry im working on like 3 things, i can't devote my full array of typing skills to spelling words correctly in a jtwg game
                                X3R0 H0UR: though in the actual game i would like to see proof of less than a 95% accuracy
                                FikshonJunkshon: because typing and spelling consumes so much of your time.
                                X3R0 H0UR: when ur doing more than 1 thing, yes
                                X3R0 H0UR: it does
                                FikshonJunkshon: not really; unless you're illiterate.
                                FikshonJunkshon: anyway, it's merely a request.
                                FikshonJunkshon: that's all.
                                X3R0 H0UR: ok ill type everything into ms word before posting it
                                FikshonJunkshon: uh, sure.
                                FikshonJunkshon: you have two AIMs apparently
                                FikshonJunkshon: thespindokta
                                X3R0 H0UR: yup
                                FikshonJunkshon: I suppose I'll add both.
                                X3R0 H0UR: that would be my primary, this is my laptop
                                X3R0 H0UR: for when im on campus
                                FikshonJunkshon: ah, understood.

                                i'm voting to lynch this arrogant bastard every night. thanks and read all the posts before you start swinging your massive ****-stick of arrogance.
                                Gynecologist, Saturday nights only.

                                Comment

                                Working...