EDIT: i should probably look at the game rules rofl
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Congratulations, that is the single most retarded signup rule I have seen in the two years I've played this game across five websites.
AIM: bjstrattonIM
Time Zone: Eastern
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
It's only retarded because you didn't expect it and obviously didn't read the first post. Gj.
Also, the only reason I actually went through with not counting them is because NO ONE followed what I said. If only one person didn't I wouldn't have cared, but I asked for aim + time zone for a reason.
Of course no one reads the first post. Why the hell should we? This is the 41st iteration of this game, everyone who's anyone knows how it works by now.
EDIT: Miscount.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Comment