I could not make signups at 4 because I couldn't see the forum. All subscribers that were in the TWG usergroup could not access this forum for some time. My access was re-enabled only moments ago. Please take that into consideration should I miss the next signup period.
PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY. Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE! Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!
Originally posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
All subscribers that were in the TWG usergroup could not access this forum for some time.
rofl owned
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Actually, I could see it earlier than the rest of them, because I made a big deal about it and I guess they just manually turned it back on for me, but didn't turn it back on for anyone else. runon
Sucks for them, but they should have been more vocal about the problem. How's the saying go... "it's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil"... something like that.
Comment