TWG XXIV Host Signups

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    I don't think I want to run again until maybe next game. Jurs's game looks good enough with no seer.

    Besides, I'd want to play a game like I'd be hosting more than I'd want to host it.

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #17
      I'd like to play Jursey's game.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #18
        TPS's game, his looks complicated. You could play it 3 times and new strategies could be formed.

        But.

        If 5 people vote for a game(after this post) that is not mine, my vote auto goes to Jurs.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #19
          see, and that's how sad the society is... no one wants anything interesting or exciting.. how are you people totally not jumping for chardish's... i'm not even gonna put mine again since you all are so ridiculous that you don't actually want a game that involves strategy and having to think and be intelligent... oh well...

          Chardish
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • QreepyBORIS
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2003
            • 7454

            #20
            I want a slice of Chardish.

            Signature subject to change.

            THE ZERRRRRG.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              Jurs
              RIP

              Comment

              • User6773

                #22
                Host voting opens at 5 PM Wednesday. Read first post.

                Should we consider all votes up to this point as not-counting-yet?

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Actually Chardish... that is PLAYER signups at 5 and 10/11 on Wednesday. Host voting opened today and will be likely over by late tonight or mid-day tomorrow.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #24
                    My bad, I misread.

                    Chardish because my game has no plain greens and should be interesting/10.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #25
                      4-4, assuming TPS' vote is on Jurs, which it seems that it will.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • talisman
                        Resident Penguin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2003
                        • 4598

                        #26
                        chardish

                        I'm with qreepy on cardflipping though. Figure out a way to balance that (perhaps add a "SUPA-MASTA" wolf that shows up as green when the card is flipped or something) and I'd love to play it as green or red.

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #27
                          Jurs because I want to host >_>
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • nickadeemus
                            The spice must flow.
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 807

                            #28
                            Chardish because I can vote now.
                            Nice.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #29
                              Chardish because he slept with me last night.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                Talk about who is bisexual. Although I wonder how Chardish's small plenis managed to get all the way from England to Buffalo.

                                PS, 7-5 Evan over Eva... signups will be at 5pm and 10pm tomorrow, regardless of whoever is hosting...
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...