TWG XXIV Host Signups

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #31
    Chardish. We've played enough regular games.
    hi

    Comment

    • GuidoHunter
      is against custom titles
      • Oct 2003
      • 7371

      #32
      Chardish.

      Tps, your day will come, but I'm taking the rare opportunity of chardish hosting an awesome game this time.

      Seriously, people, Tps's game would be really cool.

      Also, don't vote for Jurs.

      --Guido


      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
      Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

      Comment

      • QreepyBORIS
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2003
        • 7454

        #33
        Originally posted by GuidoHunter
        Also, don't vote for Jurs.
        Built-up sexual frustration?

        Signature subject to change.

        THE ZERRRRRG.

        Comment

        • User6773

          #34
          Tass, if I win (it's 9-5 right now), could you run signups for me, since my time zone apparently sucks more than yours?

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            Kinda... I have my weekly poker game, so I won't be around for the late signups.
            RIP

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #36
              Chardish FTW

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #37
                Does a vote for Chardish mean anything anymore?

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #38
                  I will be around for the second signups, not the first though.

                  Comment

                  • User6773

                    #39
                    Chardish begins casting Loxxor.

                    (+1 coolness points if you catch the reference.)

                    Comment

                    Working...