TWG XXIII Host Signups - Mead host

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User6773

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

    Woo, the TWC just repealed the 14th amendment.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

      One question regarding Mead's game.... will there be cardflipping? Or perhaps the lone green could be a psychic. That way there are no greens.
      RIP

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

        I was going to vote for blah but I guess that's pointless.

        mead... BUT I can see some issues with what happens when someone gets guarded and people go to them and stuff... just make sure that the duos don't have game specific names.

        PS is there not a major hole if the lone green just comes out on day one like "I'm the lone green. Hi." I mean.... who's going to say he's lying? He gets guarded, alliance, goes to everyone and asks them their partners, knows that two of the teams have to be wolves, etc etc. That would be a VERY tough game for the wolves to pull off.

        Comment

        • blahblah18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2004
          • 1662

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

          wow this is so absurd...
          MEAD'S GAME IS RETARDED... AND INCREDIBLY UNBALANCED 4 WOLVES OUT OF 16 PEOPLE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? GOD, MY GAME IS A MILLION TIMES BETER.

          I am so furiosu right now its unreal. Eyespew is coming to vote mine
          I vite me Talisman will switch back to me now that he sees this. Actually read and think peopel.

          Chardish, if you're voting for story, I'll have mead or flypie or whoeever the hell you want write the story. God, this is ridiculous.
          but for now... postCount++

          Comment

          • Kilgamayan
            Super Scooter Happy
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 6583

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

            I vote Afrobean to be different.
            I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

              I vote my husband because he's awesome, and I was going to vote for LD but nooooooo he had to be a pansy and drop out. Way to go, jerkface. D:<
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                blah

                yeah... yeah. I want the hole I pointed out addressed first. Right now it seems somewhat overbalanced to both sides.... which should counteract but I'm not sure that it would be a fun game that way.

                ps was just talking about mead's game, obviously, not blah's.

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                  blahblah18. I'm just too wary of mead's game. blah's game doesn't have much intrigue over mead's, but I trust him much more than I trust mead to balance a game.

                  One of those TWC members mead talked to was me, and we all know that I suck at finding holes in games. It's possible that mead's game will be perfectly fine, but I feel MUCH more comfortable with blah's.

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • mead1
                    Cerebellumberjack
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 3960

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                    Talisman, the wolves are just as capable of pulling a fake "Lone Green". And since there is no way other then gaurding to declare humanity, there would be no way to tell who was telling the truth. I think because of this uncertainty, there couldn't be an alliance based on the lone green, even if he came out.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                      I want to play mead's game.

                      ps i don't even know if i'll be here for signups. Make them today or tomorrow please X(
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                        Blah, I'll switch to you once the story-writer posts in this thread confirming that they'll write a good story, and put effort into it.

                        I like Blah and LD's game ideas the best, I just feel I have to make a point. Hosts today feel like story doesn't matter.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                          Talisman: the Lone Green CAN come out on day 1, but will obviously be at risk... also, no one but the guardian can fake a long green, as everyone else has a partner (4 wolves, 2 teams of 2)... so, should the green come out, he'll get the guardian with him... giving the guardian +lone green a 2-person alliance also... and then they lone green will also know each group of 2 players. Problem? THERE IS NO PSYCHIC. So, there is no way to figure out WHICH 2 groups out of the 7 are in fact wolves.

                          That is why I suggested the lone wolf be a psychic... it eliminates the lone green, seperates the psychic and the guardian from each other... but provides more intrigue. Also, it would be easier for the wolves to fake a psychic or guardian.

                          Also, cardflipping? obviously a no with a psychic, but without? yes/no. Could use an answer.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • Chromer
                            Hookers and Blow
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 4981

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                            Well since I can't vote, can I still join in the game? I swear this time I'll be active. I have APCS in school. I'm usually here most of the class.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                              Chromer: If your only time to play all game will be in the middle of 1 class during school, then highly doubtful. If you will be on after school, on AIM at nights, discussing strategy/suspicions, posting multiple times per real day... then yes, you'll most likely be given the opportunity to play.

                              But, its better for you to be honest... should you say you'll do all that, and then NOT... well, 2nd chances are hard to come by.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • blahblah18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 1662

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                                is everyone ignoring the 4 wolves / 16 players thing?
                                but for now... postCount++

                                Comment

                                Working...