TWG XXIII Host Signups - Mead host

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting starts 9

    Afrobean's totally unnecessary, but still done anyway guide to voting
    Afro(0) wtf
    Blah(1) Hans
    LD(4) Tass, LD, Afro, dAnce
    Mead(7) Chardish, nforcer, Tps, Hiya, Qreepy, Mead, Chromer

    Honestly, what is the appeal of Mead's game? I don't even care if you want to play my game or not, I just want to know why anyone would want to play a game where everyone is blue. It's stupid.

    EDITED TO COUNT CHROMER'S VOTE

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #17
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting starts 9

      Chromer gets 3/5 of a vote.

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting starts 9

        Uh... Hiyasucka and Chromer... don't think this has come up before, but I'm FAIRLY certain only people who have played TWG in the past can vote.

        Also, I'm VERY wary of letting Chromer play. He has been EXTREMELY inactive in multiple past jTWGs.
        RIP

        Comment

        • User6773

          #19
          Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting star

          Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
          Chromer gets 3/5 of a vote.
          ROFL. Insensitive, but ROFL. :P

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting starts 9

            I have absolutely no problem with nulling their votes. It only brings the one I'd prefer to win closer to victory.

            PS yea in jTWG1, Chromer was a wolf and he made about 1 post in the whole thread. I think we ended up lynching him just because he hadn't ever posted. Then he was like "wtf why you lynch me "

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #21
              Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting star

              Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
              Chromer gets 3/5 of a vote.
              I laughed my head off.

              mead1

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                Stop voting for mead

                His game clearly sucks. Why can't you all see this?

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting star

                  Originally posted by chardish
                  Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                  Chromer gets 3/5 of a vote.
                  ROFL. Insensitive, but ROFL. :P
                  omg omg omg omg omg

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #24
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                    WOW THIS ISN'T A 4 MAN RACE ANYMORE.

                    Mead
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                      mead

                      ALL DA KEWL KIDS R DOING HIM, ER, IT.

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                        Majority of TWC feels one should play in at least 1 TWG before being allowed to vote for host. Sorry hiyasucka and Chromer.

                        6 - Mead
                        4 - LD
                        1 - Blah
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #27
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                          OK... LD has switched off himself... is that a sign of forfeit? makes it 8-3-1.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • QreepyBORIS
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 7454

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                            Oh I guess his kind can't vote anyhow.

                            Signature subject to change.

                            THE ZERRRRRG.

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #29
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                              I forfit.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXIII Host Signups - Voting

                                Well... I'll switch to Mead then... make it 9-1-0. 2 more votes gives a 10-run rule... although I'm sure blah would also forfeit, if he weren't AFK.

                                No biggie. Pity mead is never online though....
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...