where is blah or chardish? neither has played in a few games.
Also, TWC has declined Gonzo for playing in this TWG. After this past TWG with 3 jTWGers, we deicded to change the jTWG to TWG rule. No longer is it just "Play in 1 jTWG to get into TWG." It is now "Contribute & Help your team win a jTWG." That is up for debate as far as interpretation.... basically, you have to be someone who shows promise from jTWG, like Fish did, like 1 or 2 current jTWGers do.
yo I'm in, you may all be in both shock and awe at my amazing return to the realm wher eI am the voice of reason and the sole hero in a land that has face oppression, tyratnny, anarchy, and counterrevolutions... know that I shall be the light at the end of the tunnel... I shall be your rock
TasselFoot: you playing in twg?
mastr414: what does my post say buddy
*** Auto-response sent to mastr414: OK, so y'all hate my away message. Wah. Don't you realize that when you tell me you don't like my away message, it makes me want to keep it longer? That is the kind of person I am... and if you know me well enough to snoop on my away message, you should know that also. So stop IMing me telling me you don't like my away message. Damn.
TasselFoot: didn't reload
TasselFoot: dick
mastr414: wah
mastr414: missed you too buddy
Comment