TWG XXI Fish Host -- Signups Monday 5/10 PM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #31
    I'm in.

    PS Fish. Blue/red. No green. k?

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #32
      i'm in hi bitches
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #33
        In, yo.

        EDIT: In the case Neonatrias wants a spot, I will withdraw my signup. But only if he expresses explicit intent to play. I talked to him earlier, and it HAS been a while since he has... plus Tass made it impossible for us to play together (just messin' with ya Tass, no hard feelings).

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #34
          in
          hi

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #35
            4 more
            RIP

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #36
              Oh by the way guys don't kill me night 1 thx
              hi

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #37
                mememe
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Torlock
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 475

                  #38
                  In

                  Comment

                  • FishFishRevolution
                    GotR Creator
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 7251

                    #39
                    Where's Omega =(

                    PS to answer everyone's questions:

                    Night 1 WILL be starting tonight.

                    PMs WILL be sent out as soon as sign-ups fill up.

                    Roles WILL be decided RANDOMLY so it's not up to me if you're red green or blue. It's up to the names in the hat.

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #40
                      Only starting tonight if 2 more people sign up.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • gonzo4life44
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2004
                        • 626

                        #41
                        ok im in


                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #42
                          this is the problem with 18 player games... I have no clue how we pulled off the 24 person one.

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #43
                            Neon said he doesn't want to play, so I'm staying in. Sorry if there was any confusion. My signup is locked.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #44
                              where is blah or chardish? neither has played in a few games.

                              Also, TWC has declined Gonzo for playing in this TWG. After this past TWG with 3 jTWGers, we deicded to change the jTWG to TWG rule. No longer is it just "Play in 1 jTWG to get into TWG." It is now "Contribute & Help your team win a jTWG." That is up for debate as far as interpretation.... basically, you have to be someone who shows promise from jTWG, like Fish did, like 1 or 2 current jTWGers do.

                              Still need 2 players.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • GuidoHunter
                                is against custom titles
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 7371

                                #45
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                this is the problem with 18 player games... I have no clue how we pulled off the 24 person one.
                                Call any of these people.

                                3. Afrobean- Human-Lynched
                                5. Gamepro17616- Guardian 1- DEAD-Night 2
                                7. Flypie743- Human-Wolfed Night 5
                                9. whorlichan- Human-Wolfed Night 7
                                11. imeric12- Wolf 2-Wolfed Night 8
                                13. Cenright- Human-Suicide
                                15. Omeganitros- Gaurdian 2-Wolfed Night 5
                                16. eyespewgreekfire- Wolf 1-Wolfed night 4
                                17. DjShox- Wolf 1-WON
                                18. Psychic25- Human-lynched day 6
                                20. Kenzya- Human-Lynched
                                21. Roopert- Seer 2-Lynched
                                24. blahblah18- Psychic 1-Died Night 3

                                Except whorli and stretchy, of course. We have a lot of people who don't play anymore.

                                --Guido


                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                                Comment

                                Working...