jTWG XI: SIGNUPS LIEK NOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #46
    and put your AIM in your profile, so it shows up at the bottom

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #47
      NOL NO NONonfononononONONONONO
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • Freed
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 200

        #48
        what
        Originally posted by justaguy
        improve your timing

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #49
          Originally posted by Freed
          what
          they were talkin about you

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #50
            All those in favor of psychic playing instead of hiya say asdf


            asdf.
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • hiyasucka
              Banned
              • Sep 2004
              • 73

              #51
              if i don't have im, is that a problem?

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #52
                Yes

                BTW

                ASD FUCKING F
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #53
                  Okay that's it.

                  Psychic's in, hiya's out. Because I(and Fish) said so.

                  Ok let's start X(
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #54
                    Dang, so close. But, he did make the deadline.

                    Eh, I'll let him play.

                    jTWG always needs new players. And if he's inactive, I'll just step in and replace him

                    I'll play in the next one for sure though. Sorry, guys.

                    At least we have two sure replacements for this game if we need them.

                    Comment

                    • chickendude
                      Away from Computer
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1901

                      #55
                      Yeah, so get AIM hiyasucka

                      go and tell us your AIM screen name and put it in your profile so it's at the bottom of your posts

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #56
                        Psychic it is, PMs go out now.

                        Comment

                        Working...