jTWG XI: SIGNUPS LIEK NOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #16
    Aww all my buddies got mah back
    *cries*
    I love you guys, cept i dont have as much love for Dan, he got mad at me the other day =<


    BTW if i dont get picked for hosting then ill play, and this time i wont be doing a half assed job XD
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • Freed
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 200

      #17
      yes sure fish whatever

      lets do this
      Originally posted by justaguy
      improve your timing

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #18
        wtf why is everyone voting Fish?
        Ive actually hosted JTWG before, and it was very good FYI >___>
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          lol i'll sign up ps Fish ty
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • SpaceBoy492
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 30

            #20
            sup I'm in right 8)

            ps I vote for DOTC X(
            Spicboy

            lol signature

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #21
              That's 14 people if I count right:

              1. TSAGod
              2. JimmyLobos
              3. B3NJ1
              4. Demon_Of_The_Comet
              5. chickendude
              6. nickadeemus
              7. gonzo4life44
              8. psychic25
              9. Tasuke
              10. daniel_lewis20
              11. mattc16
              12. Freed
              13. JurseyRider734
              14. SpaceBoy492

              Comment

              • hiyasucka
                Banned
                • Sep 2004
                • 73

                #22
                pleease can i play?

                Comment

                • FishFishRevolution
                  GotR Creator
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 7251

                  #23
                  Alright, I'll send the PMs out Sunday, and game will start when I get PMs back.

                  EDIT, slots are all filled up, unless someone wants to give up a spot.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #24
                    Eh, I'll give up my spot.

                    You had better be active, though, lol.

                    Otherwise I'm sure Fish will eat you alive.

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #25
                      NO PSYCHIC NO
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • FishFishRevolution
                        GotR Creator
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 7251

                        #26
                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        NO PSYCHIC NO

                        Comment

                        • nickadeemus
                          The spice must flow.
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 807

                          #27
                          Eva, why did you switch to jTWG?
                          Nice.

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #28
                            Originally posted by nickadeemus
                            Eva, why did you switch to jTWG?
                            She got wolfed this past day.

                            Comment

                            • nickadeemus
                              The spice must flow.
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 807

                              #29
                              I know that, I guess I just don't know the timeframe of TWG. It's possible that TWG will end before this jTWG ends, right?
                              Nice.

                              Comment

                              • Afrobean
                                Admiral in the Red Army
                                • Dec 2003
                                • 13262

                                #30
                                Originally posted by nickadeemus
                                I know that, I guess I just don't know the timeframe of TWG. It's possible that TWG will end before this jTWG ends, right?
                                Yes, but it also takes a while for a new TWG to start, so she might be able to be dead in this game by the time a new TWG is starting.

                                Comment

                                Working...