jTWG XI: SIGNUPS LIEK NOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychic25
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 367

    #31
    I FEEL LOVED

    How about this. If hiyasucka posts here within the next day and a half (or about that), we'll know that he'll be active, most likely.

    If he doesn't, I'm in.

    So I'll say that hiyasucka has until Saturday at 6:00 PM EST to respond.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #32
      freed told me to sign up
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • FishFishRevolution
        GotR Creator
        • Nov 2003
        • 7251

        #33
        if freed told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #34
          No, but if he told me to fall in a well I might.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Freed
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 200

            #35
            Originally posted by justaguy
            improve your timing

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #36
              I'm in, if there is a spot left for me. My vote goes to Demon.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #37
                There isn't, mead.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • mead1
                  Cerebellumberjack
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 3960

                  #38
                  That's a shame, oh well.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #39
                    You might still be able to get in as a replacement if one is needed. I really hope you don't (just because I'm sick of all the replacing going on these days), but don't find out all the roles just in case.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #40
                      Originally posted by psychic25
                      I FEEL LOVED

                      How about this. If hiyasucka posts here within the next day and a half (or about that), we'll know that he'll be active, most likely.

                      If he doesn't, I'm in.

                      So I'll say that hiyasucka has until Saturday at 6:00 PM EST to respond.
                      By the looks of it, you guys are lucky psychic will be playing instead of hiyasucka, hahah. Plus psychic is awesome.

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #41
                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        Originally posted by psychic25
                        I FEEL LOVED

                        How about this. If hiyasucka posts here within the next day and a half (or about that), we'll know that he'll be active, most likely.

                        If he doesn't, I'm in.

                        So I'll say that hiyasucka has until Saturday at 6:00 PM EST to respond.
                        By the looks of it, you guys are lucky psychic will be playing instead of hiyasucka, hahah. Plus psychic is awesome.

                        Psychic is my lovur, you guys can only wish you had him ->
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • psychic25
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 367

                          #42
                          <3

                          On topic: So hiyasucka has until 6:00 PM EST tomorrow to respond. Fifteen hours.

                          Comment

                          • hiyasucka
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 73

                            #43
                            hi guys i'm responding with my vote for fish because it sounds a whole lot less confusing

                            Comment

                            • chickendude
                              Away from Computer
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1901

                              #44
                              OK, so we're good to go, right?

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #45
                                Sucks for you guys =o

                                But seriously, hiyasucka, you want to make sure you're active. Check the thread at least twice a day, and try to be on AIM quite a bit.

                                Comment

                                Working...