jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch (Day 1) [CANCELLED]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #16
    RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    I have a very small suspicion of people in in the chat, but I feel I would be questioned too much. I have no supporting evidence, and I'm going to try to learn a little more before I vote, or start to make accusations.

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #17
      RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

      tank random vote used a dice and went down the list..
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #18
        RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

        OnlineHost: JsRf325 rolled 1 12-sided die: 9
        JsRf325: k tanks got my vote
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #19
          RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

          You guys are being gay. Making all of these votes that make no sense.

          My vote for now is left undecided.

          Comment

          • Tasuke
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1671

            #20
            RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

            I have no reason to vote for anyone. So I won't.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

              TASS IS NOT A HAPPY BOY!

              willweeverfly: Just so i know that i'm right for the future
              willweeverfly: does the host have the right to change roles
              willweeverfly: after the game has already started
              willweeverfly: in j/twg
              TasselFoot: wtf... explain
              willweeverfly: well
              willweeverfly: dan
              willweeverfly: said he was going to do a manhunt style game
              willweeverfly: and then he forgot
              willweeverfly: and sent out the roles
              willweeverfly: then like the fifth post he did
              willweeverfly: he said
              willweeverfly: oh yeah manhunt
              willweeverfly: PSYCHIC AND GUARDIAN NOW HAVE THEIR ROLES REVOKED
              willweeverfly: THEY ARE NOW HUMAN
              TasselFoot: 1. finding out about this does not make me happy.
              TasselFoot: 2. if the original plan was a game of manhunt, then i see no problem with removing the blues, as long as ALL the blues are removed, and there is ONLY 1 wolf.
              willweeverfly: one wolf?
              TasselFoot: yes. do you idiots have no idea what manhunt is?
              willweeverfly: i dont
              TasselFoot: considering it was MY idea.
              willweeverfly: lol
              TasselFoot: and NOBODY asked for my permission
              TasselFoot: and i CLEARLY was pissed when Guido wanted to run manhunt in TWG.
              TasselFoot: not 3 or 4 days ago.
              willweeverfly:
              [21:18] DANLEWIS2005: kept it two because people didn't mind keeping it two
              willweeverfly: :\
              TasselFoot: that DEFEATS THE WHOLE FUCKING PURPOSE OF "MANHUNT"
              willweeverfly: i know.
              TasselFoot: and, lemme guess... there is a seer too?
              willweeverfly: no
              willweeverfly: no seer
              willweeverfly: there was no seer from the beginning
              TasselFoot: is there only 14 players? 2 kills per night for the wolf?


              The disrespect and sheer stupidity that has been shown recently in jTWG is beyond understanding and words. I am appalled.
              RIP

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #22
                RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                Aaight, some shit to post.

                First, this game is CLEARLY showing jTWG's inability to adapt to change. Everyone is used to sitting back and waiting for shit to happen. Now that there are no special roles, we can't afford to do this. Of course, jTWG humans sit down and wait for shit to happen. We've had bullshit votes, random votes, and.. wait, more bullshit votes. FUCKING A PEOPLE stop being asstards and take matters into your own hands. Make something happen, dammit.

                Second, Tass, I sincerely apologize for the whole Manhunt thing. I had no idea this idea was taken so seriously and I haven't checked the TWG threads in awhile so I wouldn't know about the Guido thing. I was the first one to suggest a Manhunt-style game, but I tossed the name around loosely. All I was implying was to remove the special roles to make jTWG players use their damn brains and pick out wolves without relying on the seer and guardian to do shit for them. Obviously jTWG people refuse to change. Note that I'm only implying the obvious people and if anyone is offended then sorry. Well actually no but whatever.

                But anyway, when people said Manhunt and still incorporated two wolves, I didn't care too much because I just took it as "no special roles". I didn't realize we had to ask permission to use someone else's idea for a format and I apologize for this ignorance.

                Everyone else (excluding wolves, because it's good for them to get offtopic, and for the few of you who aren't being asstards), it's time to step up to the plate.

                EDIT: To answer the questions at the end of the convo, there are twelve players, and contrasting to the Manhunt format, there is only one wolfing per night. Yes, I realize this whole thing contradicts the meaning of manhunt, but like I said, I just took it as no special roles.

                Comment

                • hydrojakep
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2294

                  #23
                  RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                  Guys, after this game i'm moving up to twg. Some regular players said i could handle it, and this is way too out of hand for me.

                  Until then i'll play, but i recommend starting over.

                  Make it manhunt or dont. Not half way inbetween.



                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                    I second Jake's notion and I vote for normal game because jTWG is too dumb and it can't handle change. This too will be my last jTWG, after this it's TWG or bust. If I'm not let in then screw it.

                    But yeah I want a normal format for now. The term "Manhunt" was used too loosely. This isn't a Manhunt, or even close. It's really pretty retarded. It could work, but not all THAT well, and plus labeling it "Manhunt" is the most dumbass thing ever. Like GP said, it's more like "Menhunt".

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #25
                      RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                      Men hunt roflmao

                      I second that, this game is retarded.
                      I also want a replacement for Vash and freak

                      WHy?

                      1) Vash is a dumbass
                      2) Freak just joined to get this going
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                        Demon I choose to be a dumbass because Dan obviously can't host very well. I mean....C'mon guys, he threatened to phantom and reveal me just because I was carrying to topic off task. As for freak, we can have Spheroid instead. I say we restart this jTWG because it's just gone fucking crazy and out of hand. As for you hydro....I am envious of you because you can move out of the chaos. Good luck with it Jake. So let's restart, same story...maybe new host.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #27
                          RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                          Not a new host.

                          Just have him fix his ways a little.



                          Comment

                          • vashthestampede0987
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2997

                            #28
                            RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                            Sorry guys...I know I shouldn't do this here but if you need to contact me use MSN because my AIM is being extremely retarded.
                            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I hate myself.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                            Comment

                            • hydrojakep
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 2294

                              #29
                              RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                              I will only stay if there's a restart. I think a lot of kids will agree.


                              Also

                              Guys, dan is perfectly capable of hosting. He just fucked up this game. Give him another chance.



                              Comment

                              • ddrruler
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 855

                                #30
                                RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                                Yea lets restart. : / and yes we should give him another chance don't be a jackass.
                                Mead is a | ******. |

                                Comment

                                Working...