jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch (Day 1) [CANCELLED]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #31
    RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

    For the record: You don't need my permission. If you did, I'd have locked this and ended it.

    I just don't appreciate my idea and creation being thrown around loosely and so terribly far away from the way in which I designed it (I spent alot of time getting the correct players and kills per day for as much balance as I could). This game is so far from balanced it isn't even funny. Well, since all this BS is coming out, it will balance it better, amazingly enough.

    After this jTWG, expect TWC to play a more active role in jTWG. At least from me, and just me is enough to convey the feelings of the TWC.
    RIP

    Comment

    • Mimru
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 40

      #32
      RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

      Yeah vash
      o.o
      Sorry wanted to post that >.>

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #33
        RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

        What the fuck? Are you agreeing with me, siding against me? Seriously, if we don't fix this quick Jake, Daceguy, Demon, and I will quit.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • Mimru
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 40

          #34
          RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

          I wasn't doing anything just saying yeah?

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #35
            RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

            Vash, no one cares if you quit, QUIT. Anyways, I only made this a munhunt game because it was requested by players (and sorry for being a n00b when it comes to understanding the concept of manhunt style). Therefore, that being said, we're starting over with a 16 player game, sign-ups begin after I finish some stuff.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #36
              Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

              Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
              What the $*%#? Are you agreeing with me, siding against me? Seriously, if we don't fix this quick Jake, Daceguy, Demon, and I will quit.

              Imma kick jo ass if you involve me in some ghetto shit again =<
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Mimru
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 40

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                o.o
                Wow, isn't this fun?

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #38
                  Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  After this jTWG, expect TWC to play a more active role in jTWG. At least from me, and just me is enough to convey the feelings of the TWC.
                  GOD THANK YOU

                  jTWG has fallen apart lately due to lack of authority because Snapps and Psychic aren't posting. They were basically the TWC of jTWG.

                  But anyway, since I'm far past caring about this particular game, I'll just toss around some constructive comments. Tank, since I (among others) feel you have one of the best chances of improving around here, you should definitely state your suspicions. After you do that, you will get a response from them. This is how you can get a wolf to slip up. Never be afraid to post who you suspect, even if you don't vote for them or have too solid of evidence.

                  ruler (among others, but he's the only one in the little "topic review" thing), don't random vote. Especially when there's no special roles. You know that glum feeling you get during day 1 when there's no evidence against anyone? That's going to stick around all game if you do shit like that. There's no special roles, and without real votes, there's nothing to discuss.

                  Chat with people. Don't just talk in the chat (which is hardly ever ontopic), IM people and just force them to talk about suspicions. Evidence isn't just going to plop on the ground right in front of you. You have to find it yourself, and the dice in chat just don't cut it.

                  Aside from that, be more active. And I don't just mean sit around in chat all day so you can say "yeah I was there so stfu". I mean talk about TWG. Talk about anything you can (TWG RELATED DAMMIT).

                  And yeah, this is nowhere near Manhunt and doesn't get near the purpose of Manhunt so the term shouldn't have been used at all. I mentioned during signups that it was unbalanced but no one seemed to notice.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: jTWG VII: The Hidden Catch

                    DANLEWIS2005: so would you be so kind is in locking the thread
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    Working...