jTWG IV Signups- ONLY 1/2 SLOTS HURRY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Freak83
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2003
    • 3281

    #61
    RE: jTWG IV Signups

    He's trying to manipulate us before it even begins! Don't listen to him! Remember last game!

    Comment

    • slackygorgeking
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 223

      #62
      RE: jTWG IV Signups

      Yes I'm manipulative, even better reason to kill me.

      MONKEY is a nub

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #63
        RE: jTWG IV Signups

        Freak, Lance, I don't think it's nice to force someone into a jTWG against their will

        And besides, this kind of talk might screw over humans before game begins, if we go on false evidence :O

        Comment

        • Freak83
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 3281

          #64
          RE: jTWG IV Signups

          We didn't force him, we convinced him.

          Comment

          • Rye_Bread
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 83

            #65
            RE: jTWG IV Signups

            The game hasn't started yet so there is no evidence period, FALSE OR NOT. DANCEGUY don't FUCK with us okay? Jesus! Slacky is just moaning and bitching as usual, don't take it seriously! And mind your Ps and Qs. It's none of your business.

            Besides, you're not considering the facts that in REAL life, slacky may be receiving some type of reward for sticking to jtwg, a deal. Convinced, agreement on both sides. Considering you live in fatass land 200 miles it's not something you would know a whole lot about.

            Cheers,
            Ryan

            LOL since last game everyone has been fighting over Slacky.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #66
              RE: jTWG IV Signups

              Uh.. *looks at Slacky's posts* if you say so...

              Comment

              • Freak83
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 3281

                #67
                RE: jTWG IV Signups

                Anyway, I believe this game is now full - Spheroid I believe has the majority vote for host. So let's get going.

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #68
                  RE: jTWG IV Signups

                  I change my vote to TWG

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #69
                    RE: jTWG IV Signups

                    k, I honestly didn't do anything, Rye / Ryan / Lance / whatever. I was kidding about just about everything I said, and you just blow up at me >_> Jesus.

                    And anyway, Slacky, how do you "vote" for TWG? o_O

                    Comment

                    • nforcer06164
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2003
                      • 4772

                      #70
                      RE: jTWG IV Signups

                      I think that means he's opting out of this jTWG, unless I'm mistaken.

                      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                      Originally posted by Squeek
                      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                      Comment

                      • slackygorgeking
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 223

                        #71
                        RE: jTWG IV Signups

                        Whoops. I mean I'm voting for Tsuteto because If I have to play jtwg then I at least want to play with smart active people. Tsuteto

                        MONKEY is a nub

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #72
                          Arright, I think we need to sort this out before the game begins. Is Slacky playing or not? Is Demon banned or what? Ahh so many questions :X

                          EDIT: Ok, Slacky is playing. Who will be hosting? :O

                          Comment

                          • Spheroid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 412

                            #73
                            Well, we can't start yet. The vote is tied between me and Tsuteto. Right now I'm thinking that we let Tsuteto host this one and I'll host the next one. He has been waiting to host longer than I have.

                            EDIT: I'm not saying that I don't want to host any more. This is just what I'm thinking.
                            G-Bin Press Issue 4
                            G-Bin Press Issue 3
                            G-Bin Press Issue 2
                            G-Bin Press Issue 1

                            Comment

                            • daniel_lewis20
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 178

                              #74
                              well, with all the people I've talked to who want to see the game start, I guess I might as well change my vote....Spheroid

                              Comment

                              • Spheroid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 412

                                #75
                                So it appears once again that I'm host. I'll wait until this thread is closed, just in case the vote changes. I'm planning on starting either today or tommorow. It all depends on when I have time. (All times will be in Central Time).
                                G-Bin Press Issue 4
                                G-Bin Press Issue 3
                                G-Bin Press Issue 2
                                G-Bin Press Issue 1

                                Comment

                                Working...