jTWG IV Signups- ONLY 1/2 SLOTS HURRY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #31
    RE: jTWG IV Signups

    Look theres some truth behind what Ddruler says. He should be allowed to be angry because tsuteto cheated and got him kill. So dont flame him for speaking the truth.

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #32
      RE: jTWG IV Signups

      Im not flaming him.
      I just decided to voice my opinion, thats really not flaming unless i come out and say "thats why people dont like you, cuz your so damn annoying. Just STFU"
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #33
        RE: jTWG IV Signups

        Guys, this is what happened. If you were there at the right time, then you would notice that there was a change of kills from dancer to ruler. That was due to me. I know that wasn't fully legal, seeing as there was only half of the saying there. But, just in my defense, I'd like to say that ruler also doesn't fully understand the game. When I voted for him, he threatened to reveal both our roles. On the next night after Spheroid died, me and ruler were talking, and he wanted dancer to die due to what he was, yet I said for us to plan it the next morning. When I had come on, dancer was the one who died, and naturally from what I've seen, I assumed ruler just killed him without either consent from us. I asked if ruler killed him, and all I got was 'And if I did?' I said another thing, and he simply replied 'Do I have to block you?'

        That's that, I have nothing else to say.

        Comment

        • Rye_Bread
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 83

          #34
          RE: jTWG IV Signups

          SLACKY FREAK GET THE FUCK IN NOW!!!! NOWWW!!!!!!! GET THE FUCK IN NOW!

          Comment

          • Freak83
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2003
            • 3281

            #35
            RE: jTWG IV Signups

            I feel sexually harassed. (but not in a sexual way)

            I may be forced to sign up.

            Comment

            • Tsuteto
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 1312

              #36
              Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

              Originally posted by Rye_Bread
              SLACKY FREAK GET THE $*%# IN NOW!!!! NOWWW!!!!!!! GET THE $*%# IN NOW!
              WTF? Meh, whatever

              Also, I forgot to add this. After killing ruler, slacky had PMed me saying as to WTF I was doing. I had realized I screwed up there, but I had made my compromise then. If ruler was killed, and due to my screw up, then I shouldn't be in the game either. That's why I did practically nothing to protect myself from being lynched.

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #37
                Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                Originally posted by Freak83
                I feel sexually harassed. (but not in a sexual way)

                I may be forced to sign up.

                That made me lol
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                  Comet just chill out. I wasn't even talking to you god. Tsuteto learned his lesson but he did cheat. Its twc decision.

                  Now I'm point out my opinion. Demon if you going to play you must be active and stop flaming when you loose. Thats it I'm done. See you guys later and Good Luck to you demon on the next day.

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • slackygorgeking
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 223

                    #39
                    Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                    Sign me up.
                    8) :P

                    MONKEY is a nub

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                      chillazio

                      Rye, I'm pretty sure Slacky n' Freak are going to be in the next TWG. So no raping for you, or assraping =O

                      And someone from the TWC is bound to be on >_> Does anyone know if they've come to a conclusion on the banning and such?

                      EDIT: :O rapin' a plenty

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                        I've only been able to ask one other TWC member about his opinion on whether or not DOTC will be removed from the TWG usergroup.

                        However, if his actions persist then it won't take a TWC decision for LD to ban him from the website entirely.

                        He appears to have calmed down regardless, but the discussion is still on the table amongst us.
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • Tsuteto
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 1312

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                          Bah... I won't be here tomorrow, so meh. Really it's only between me and Spheroid here... good luck to you Spheroid! May the best person win!

                          Either way, I choose not to participate in this game, even if I don't host.

                          Comment

                          • Freak83
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2003
                            • 3281

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                            ok just to clarify, I am actually signing up. So is slacky if you read his little emotional above post.

                            Comment

                            • Rye_Bread
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 83

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                              WELL DANCEGUY, obviously there will be raping AND assraping aplenty!!! Both freak and slacky are in, so hah. Pwned.

                              Cheers,
                              Ryan

                              P.S. Three guesses (and the first two don't count) who my bitches are!

                              Comment

                              • Spheroid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 412

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                                Now that I see that I have a chance for hosting, I'll change my vote to Spheroid. Also, I just been wondering, why hasn't Tsuteto voted yet? Maybe he doesn't realize that he can vote for himself. If he doesn't vote by the end of signups, I think it's only fair to put in another vote for himself.
                                G-Bin Press Issue 4
                                G-Bin Press Issue 3
                                G-Bin Press Issue 2
                                G-Bin Press Issue 1

                                Comment

                                Working...