jTWG IV Signups- ONLY 1/2 SLOTS HURRY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eVILPeeR
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 2284

    #46
    RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

    Why everyone is exploding, I don't know.

    Spheroid, I have a lot of respect for you. You look out to what's right and you hold true to that, even if everyone chooses the wrong thing. Nice work.

    Also, how many people do we need now? I really want to get this game started, as I'm sure a lot of other people do aswell.

    Come on folks.

    Comment

    • ddrruler
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 855

      #47
      RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

      Slacky rule 10 in the rules you cant be in a TWG and a jtwg at once so if your gonna play in twg then you cant sign up for this ok bye...
      Mead is a | ******. |

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

        Ugh..

        Slacky knows that, he's a smart guy. >_>

        He's obviously planning on skipping the next TWG, for whatever reason. I plan on talking about that to him whenever he's on, anyway.

        Comment

        • Spheroid
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 412

          #49
          RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

          If Tsuteto hosts, we need one more person. If I host, we need two. Either way, the game should start soon. Also, as a reminder to all of the new players, remember to bold all of your votes, or else they technically don't count.
          G-Bin Press Issue 4
          G-Bin Press Issue 3
          G-Bin Press Issue 2
          G-Bin Press Issue 1

          Comment

          • Tsuteto
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 1312

            #50
            RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

            I'm not one for voting for myself if I'm in the running, or for others. That's why I have no vote.

            Comment

            • Freak83
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 3281

              #51
              Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              Ugh..

              Slacky knows that, he's a smart guy. >_>

              He's obviously planning on skipping the next TWG, for whatever reason. I plan on talking about that to him whenever he's on, anyway.
              Basically it's like this

              Me, slacky, and Rye_Bread are mutual friends. We all want to advance to TWG together, so we're all playing together still. Even if a little persuasion is in order

              Comment

              • Rye_Bread
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 83

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                What freak said. This game is more fun when you can disscuss it with friends then not really know anyone.

                Cheers,
                Ryan

                Comment

                • Tsuteto
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2004
                  • 1312

                  #53
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: jTWG IV Signups

                  Originally posted by Rye_Bread
                  What freak said. This game is more fun when you can disscuss it with friends then not really know anyone.

                  Cheers,
                  Ryan
                  Ah, but then there's also the mystery there. Not knowing people makes it harder to infer against what people do.

                  Comment

                  • slackygorgeking
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 223

                    #54
                    That would be fair Spheroid, but do you really want to have a host that cant even come onto signups and vote for himself. Though he did clarify he wont be here today so it might not be that bad of an idea. Just a thought that it might not work well.
                    On that note. Since I was forced to play in this jtwg. Freak and Rye pratically held my hands behind my back as they signed me up. (f****). I'm inviting any hungry wolves. I would be a good first kill since I'm a good human strategist and I have been able to win two straight.



                    I WANT TWG.

                    MONKEY is a nub

                    Comment

                    • patron_viridantis
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 59

                      #55
                      sign me up.

                      Comment

                      • Rye_Bread
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 83

                        #56
                        Just for public reference, slacky is most definetly joking. There are plenty of good strategists (even better then you ms. juliet hemyowyow) and he doesn't necessarily need to be targeted.

                        Comment

                        • bluemonkey09
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 12

                          #57
                          RE: jTWG IV Signups

                          eh count me in i guess

                          Comment

                          • bluemonkey09
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 12

                            #58
                            RE: jTWG IV Signups

                            ...i'll just vote spheroid for the heck of it.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #59
                              RE: jTWG IV Signups

                              Oh, cummon Slacky, you can not-sign up if you really want to. You shouldn't be playing in the hopes of dying >_>

                              If I'm a wolf I'll keep you alive as long as possible just for saying that

                              Comment

                              • slackygorgeking
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 223

                                #60
                                RE: jTWG IV Signups

                                I have proven myself to be a not so bad strategist cough lance .... cough. If I died the first night it would be a good kill.

                                MONKEY is a nub

                                Comment

                                Working...