TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Boop

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Champs was fun, time to cool off (watch me post a ton here too)

    Leave a comment:


  • FreezinIce
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Here I am I am cinna-mon

    in

    Leave a comment:


  • star-crossed
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Sorry please switch me to Replacement :'(

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    I am calling upon the dark forces to summon Lar for this game
    dark forces = you because I messaged him for the last two lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    I am calling upon the dark forces to summon Lar for this game

    Leave a comment:


  • ShadoWolfe
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    I think if we get one more signup Freezin has a good chance of taking the #10 slot and we can roll this week/end for an active (weekend) 72 hours before the first checkpoint

    @ your friends and get em in here y'all
    Last edited by ShadoWolfe; 04-28-2026, 07:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by Galaxink
    when is it gonna be guess the bad guy time
    At present we are currently waiting for a couple slots to fill, and then ShadoWolfe will roll the game. We just need more victims a few more people to sign up!

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by XelNya
    I played the last one, you play this one

    Then we both play the next one, roll scum, and troll the whole game by just infighting the whole time
    Just like a true married couple! How fitting for the theme of THIS game!

    Leave a comment:


  • Galaxink
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    when is it gonna be guess the bad guy time

    Leave a comment:


  • XelNya
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Get the fuck in here, nerd! I followed through.
    I played the last one, you play this one

    Then we both play the next one, roll scum, and troll the whole game by just infighting the whole time

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Do ot ypu wont
    Get the fuck in here, nerd! I followed through.

    Leave a comment:


  • DucDucGoos
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    in again for the record

    yay finally can post. Can't wait to try this game.

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    I can see you're excited that I'm back after like... 3 years XD

    Leave a comment:


  • Shadow_God_10
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 41: Trust Fall! [SIGNUP Thread]

    Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
    Charmoeleon, Galaxink, Ducducgoos:

    Read the rules please to do your part to make this go smoothly for everyone.

    The full rules thread can be found here and the condensed tl;dr summary of the most important rules is HERE

    The most important one to know right here and now before the game starts is that ANY EDITS TO YOUR POSTS ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU MAKE A MISTAKE, MAKE ANOTHER POST. DO NOT EDIT (or delete) YOUR POSTS!!
    I think this post should be a part of the game thread as well.

    Leave a comment:

Working...