TWG CLXXXIII Host Tangent-Ups
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXXIII Host Tangent-Ups
sunfan (15)- ffa, lar x2, Nakah x3, Yoshl x3, T-Force x3, Gradiant x3
roundbox (8)- DBP x3, raeko x3, svaz, ffa
inD (2)- lar, ffa
lar (3)- inD x3TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
-
Re: TWG CLXXXIII Host Tangent-Ups
just roll the game now, there's no way 3 people will vote for roundbox's game in a 6 hour span, right?
Right?Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXXIII Host Tangent-Ups
sunfan (15)- ffa, lar x2, Nakah x3, Yoshl x3, T-Force x3, Gradiant x3
roundbox (10)- DBP x3, raeko x3, svaz x3, ffa
inD (2)- lar, ffa
lar (3)- inD x3
I'll let the voting go until midnight central since I don't think I specified a time-zone, and if my game wins, I'll put up signups momentarilyTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment






Comment